Default PSO:BB server question

So a friend and I wanted to play PSO:BB unaltered among our selves, at home(s), in privacy.

a certain place has certain features and they are turning us away with shadowy actions. Any advice? I know I cant ask for all the information I require here though.

Your post is too vague. What "certain features" did you want that you don't already have? And what are these "shadowy actions"? I can't imagine that any of the servers would do anything besides refuse to give you their code to copy, which isn't exactly shadowy.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I was merely implying that a certain server has/had a file in its directory that specificly tries weeding out cheaters but in many cases caused alot to lose important unsaved data just because they browsed PSO-world and other PSO fan sites. Thats the "Shadowy" actions. A virus to protect players, but with a flaw. Also that server had recently gone down and never had many active players remaining anyway

We want a normal PSO:BB experience, as it originally was setup. No added weapons, no special quests (except the bonus content and otherwise original), and fixes were possible. Never asked anyone directly for a copy of any source codes, haven't any idea who to ask.

I believe you can set up your own server to play on. Don't know the specifics personally, but Google should have the answers.

In programing we here often consider those tactics as "killing an ant with a cannon ball"
    It certainly works, but you also make a hole on the wall.

Google is your friend, there are websites that give you all the documentation and files to start your own private server for PSOBB.