Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WoooooooooooHooooooooo !!!!!!
    Yes Yes Yes after slightly under 3 months of looking I have finally found my "PsychoWand" from Mil Lily it took me 30 MIl Lillies but at last he gave it up today.I Literatly had gotten to the point, where I stopped doing the Tp Trick for him and decided to just play, so I was in the process of doing my forest - mines run just because ruins are to hard . then it happened Midway through Caves 1 boom A Mil Lily Appeared , so I whipped out my trusty Frozen Shooter and went to work,I really didnt expect anything to drop I gave up on the PsychoWand about a week or so ago,then I did my traditional put my head down,hold my breath and walk toward where the Mil Lily was when I raised my head I had passed by a red box, I hurried to see the item and OH MY GOD Sure enough it was a cane on the ground, I picked it up checked my inventory like 3 - 5 times then quit my game. I didnt know what the MST was because I was being my RAmar,when I went to the next game I ran to the Tekker and what do you know it was like a P.S.O Dream come true because Identified before me was the " PsychoWand " I want to cry I still cant believe it the only thing, that can be better is to find out that my other High level Viridian character can really get the Spread Needle from Dark Bringer in Ultimate Ruins, because the new updated section ID charts has Viridia down for getting the spread and it also has 2 confirm findings. the change has me very excited about Viridia.please please please tell me they can get Spread Needle then my P.S.O Career will be complete.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-04-24 01:49 ]</font>

Congratulations. I'm not sure if Viridia actually can find the Spread Needle. I think the Chaos Bringer drops his arm in Viridia, not a Needle. You'd be much better off finding it in Purplenum, Greenil, or Yellowboze from a Merlan.

Unfortunately Viridia does indeed get a Bringer's Right Arm from a Dark Bringer in Ultimate. Power up that Purplenum s'more and get your butt into the Ruins.

Anyway, congratulations on your find. All your hard work finally payed off. I bet you're on cloud nine right about now. Feels pretty good. Make sure you take care of that baby, as you join the select few of us who've actually managed to find one.

Thank you Tulathis and VulpesMundi I really appreciate the congrats,You are right im on cloud 9 I keep getting up and popping on P.S.O like a little kid because I want to be sure the Psycho Wand is still there *LOL* . Under normal circumstances I would be upset about Viridia and the Spread Needle but right now, im not worried about it I just wonder why the P.S.O staff would change Viridia on the item finding list and add Spread Needle to it?I made that Mistake with my viridian when I started out, And im afraid that alot of Newbies will make that same mistake becuase, Spread Needle is now on Viridia's List

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-04-24 02:46 ]</font>

Congrats on the Psycho Wand... though I must say I'm a bit bitter as I just killed Mil #37 while reading this and still no wand PERSISTENCE!

Congrats. I'm up to 33 Mil Lillies so far and still nothing...worst fear is that I see one drops a red box and for it to turn out to be a Photon Drop.

Oh, I know all about the pdrop fake-out... thank you Mil #27! I was so mad, but come to think of it, that's the second best thing I could have gotten! Oh well.

Yeah I know what you are talking about,Mil Lily giving a photon drop was also my worst fear,im so happy that he didnt give one or I may have stoped my search all together

That's it...I'm going to kill you...I've piped 38 so far. 0 Psycho Wands. DANNNNGGGIIIITTTT!!!!1111
    I'm so mad...
    Actually, I'm happy for you. Congrats on the find, it gives me hope that I'll actual find one within the next year...Mils are friggin stubborn. If one ever drops a pd I think I will cry.
    Have fun with the wand...hopefully I will too pretty soon...

lol, I felt the same way when i found my guilty light ( I know its not that good but im offline, its the best thing i found ) I was just pointlessly killing vulmers.. then RED BOX OMG OMG OMGOMG, -runs ontop of it- OMG ITS A GUN wo0t. I went to get it tekked.. and kept on tekkin it till i got 0/0/10%/10%/..
    But congrats on that psycho wand!! Very nice find.