Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Servers seem to be back up.

yes, server is up

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    So 630-chan wasn't pso2proxy's fault?

Good to know.

And +1 on Triboost 100%. I almost ran out of it because of Gryphon.
    no 630 chan was not the proxy. it plagued me for the entire duration of the last LQ. I would almost like clockwork 630 at gal teleporter either when it counted down or after transport to the boss room or on returning to campship after killing gal and on occasion in the start teleporter. And it wasnt just me I regularly saw others 630 in the same spots. Lost so many badges this way... GJ segac it only took you a month to notice.

Hey, it's a 30 minute Triboost 100%, man.
    Take it up the ass and don't complain about wasting a whole month! Grow a brain!
    Whiners, complainers everywhere, ruining the planet with their valid complaints!
    What'll we have next? People actually wanting to solve problems in reality? I'm disgusted!
    It's people like you who make the world a worse place, reminding ignorant people of issues that could be solved and make everyone truly happy!

/sarcasm

Back to reality...
    I had no idea there was a disconnection problem. On my side, I only got booted with 630 once during lag hell week, and once yesterday.
    I've seen JP players (and a JP friend) lagging so hard that their side takes 5-10 minutes to catch up (no exaggeration).
    It becomes obvious in boss EQs when you see people standing there and they suddenly get killed by nothing.
    Moreso when the boss is dead, and their death/revive autowords show up so much later.

And about triboosts... I still get more super rares when I'm not using boosts.
    As far as I'm concerned, primary use for triboosts is for maximum EXP gain.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 6, 2015 at 04:25 AM.

Finally, I was starting to get bored of Luftrausing and Nuclear Throning... nah!

Oh no they are fixing the servers what a shame.

Actually I never disconnected once unless my "DNS not responding" problem was caused by PSO2.