Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default List small suggestions to improve the game (nothing major)

Sometimes, it's the little things that can help improve something. Sure, a new episodes, new fields and new Excube Pinatas are nice, but what about the smaller things?

I'll go first:

-A counter for the rewards that require multiple achievements. For example, if a reward requires you using an NPC 100 times or killing a rare boss 100 times, it would be nice to know how many times you did it to know how many times you got to do it until you get your reward.

-XH difficulty for all the ARK Quests and Free Fields (Time Attack would be nice too). Kuronia just gave us that first the first time, it's not like it would be hard to implement for the other ones, pretty much every enemy already has XH difficulty programmed into it for EQs.

-A training room. You could choose your enemy (regular or boss), you could make it move or stand still (just like a training stage in a fighting game) and see the damage you can make on weak points, etc. You could also choose your arena which would be boss rooms from the game itself. Again, just grab the coding that's already in the game, nothing special there.

-Lower the risks for adding extra slots for weapons and units. I often play peeping tom by looking at people's gear and I rarely see weapons with more than 5 slots, let alone units. This is because 6 slot material with decent abilities sale for too much and risks are to high to add an extra slot. Even during boost week, going from 5 to 6 slots is still just 95% unless you have the same material as your original item, which is not always possible or financially wise to do so. Either add an extra 10% or create items that gives a boost of 40% and charge 50 Excubes a pop or something.

Well that's all I have, list your ideas now.

Add the option to go directly into the area with the most players for non Ultimate Quest MPAs.

I personally wanted a Rappy Cockfight minigame...

like train a rappy, mix breed them for seasonal rappy offsprings, and fight other player's rappies were u just watch them attack randomly

#SEGApls

disable code middlescreen annoucments/minimap autozoom

People to realize that these wishlists are pointless unless SEGA opens up to suggestions again.

1. Check your client orders to achieve just that.
    2. Unless they add 13* drops to each place too, which means they have to make more weapons (think about how often they make these and release them) for every class, then nobody would really play xh fields anyway.
    3. okayish, though rodos is a nice training room
    4. 95% is like 100%, especially if all you're doing is increasing slots, which is cheap to do compared to actually putting meaningful stuff on it afterwards.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    People to realize that these wishlists are pointless unless SEGA opens up to suggestions again.

4. 95% is like 100%, especially if all you're doing is increasing slots, which is cheap to do compared to actually putting meaningful stuff on it afterwards.
    its not that simple
    if you doing 6-8 slots, each of 90-95%, there high chance you can fail any of them, actual chance to success all of them is like 10-20% at most

The ability to convert any weapon into camos, it would obviously require to sacrifice the weapon, no matter its rarity, but higher rarity would require more emblem to do the conversion (like a 10* = 50 Zieg emblem, 11*=75, 12*= 100, 13*= 200).

Also, setting up a reasonable "lowest possible enemy count" in AQ like any square of the grid can't have less than 8-10 ennemies to defeat, it's kinda lame when all your battle areas were only filled with 2 ennemies until the boss, and you have to pray for a "code attack" to get more than 5 ennemies lol. I mean it would help to have a more consistent amount of stones and xp for each run. Or making the ennemy count related to your risk, +50 would be like a 12 player UQ mpa in ennemies amount at the screen for every square, it would be wicked

Allowing rare enemy trigger in AQs

Changing the element grind system, no more need to find the same weapon a 2nd time to get it to max element, instead just use your synthetisers and photon spheres to raise the element value, raising by 1% would require 10 synthetisers on 9* and lower, 10* would require 15 synths and 1 photon sphere, 11* = 20 +1 PS, 12* = 30 +1PS, 13* = 50 + 2PS (and to go further : 14*=75+3PS, 15* = 90 + 4PS, 16* = 100 + 7 PS )

The ability to convert class excubes into class changers for crafting, though it'll probably come some day.

I guess that's all for now, though i know i had other ideas but can't remember all of them atm lol

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

XQ having a point. The weapons available are extremely out of date. (Not to mention there's nothing for Kuronia mobs yet)

Reverse the placement of where the catapults in the lobby are (to go from Zieg to the EXCube counter you have to walk backwards.)

LUA access to create addons

Unlocking a mission unlocks it on all characters

Access to the alpha lobby (for nostalgia)

A trip to Algol

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    its not that simple
    if you doing 6-8 slots, each of 90-95%, there high chance you can fail any of them, actual chance to success all of them is like 10-20% at most
    0.95 ^ 6 = 0.73

Almost a 75% chance... that's not bad.

0.9 ^ 6 = 0.53

Still not really bad, unless you would be so perturbed to have to up slot from a bit lower than that once or twice more.

5-7 slot fodder is only 10-30k, so if you're complaining about price that's a joke. 8slot is 100k.

Now 6->7 is where it actually gets tricky, and nearly impossible outside of boost week.

5->6 is also bad outside of boost week.

More than that is trash.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

- Remove camera locks from TPS mode. If it's really necessary to restrict movements, then make it affect character, but not camera. It's really bad for pretty much any ranged weapon, especially TMGs;

- Pallete slots 7-9;

- Make weapon switching instant (client-side and without need to confirm switch) (This might be relatively major change coding-wise, depending on the way it's implemented);

- Trading menus that automatically deduce how many items you want to get based on how many items you want to give (instead of current 1x, 10x and 20x exchanges - it's plain lazy);

- Ability to pick block as you log in, exit room or go to/from shared ship;

- Ability to apply for EQs before they start (so your party was loaded into quest instantly at :00);

- Option for default storage (why did they not make it an option? Why did they have to force this change?);

- When someone leaves party, make it say if it's intentional or due to some error (dc, crash etc).

And lots of other stuff...