Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Affixing

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Fay already said most of it, but just to reiterate. 2 Souls is a 50% chance. 3 Souls is a 80% chance. A soul receptor can make any single soul 100%, but these usually cost a great deal and not advisable unless you really need the ease of it or the price isn't that bad over all.

There really is nothing else to say about souls. Remember also that certain souls boost specific affixes. Like Vol Soul boost Power 3, Stamina 3, Burn 3, and I think Body 3. I have a list somewhere on my hard drive that contains most souls.
    I never knew certain souls boosted other affixes! Does the boost apply if you try to transfer over X ability while the soul is already on the target weapon or does the boost apply if you transfer both X ability and X soul at the same time?

Also, with soul receptors, am I right in saying that if I have my target weapon with that affix then I can use a single copy of a soul for a 100% chance? I might have to get myself some of these. Those damn Diabo souls are starting to get expensive. I just ripped the market apart with them on units there (4 slot+). A 5 slot diabo soul is now almost worth 1 million and I refuse to pay that much when I'm needing 3 of them. I still have 2 more units to sort as well so that's really 6 of those. I kinda used up a lot of Technique 3 and 4 as well. Those have kinda got semi expensive now :/
    Well, guess I'm going back to Forest ultimate mode to kill some diabo monsters.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    I never knew certain souls boosted other affixes! Does the boost apply if you try to transfer over X ability while the soul is already on the target weapon or does the boost apply if you transfer both X ability and X soul at the same time?

Also, with soul receptors, am I right in saying that if I have my target weapon with that affix then I can use a single copy of a soul for a 100% chance? I might have to get myself some of these. Those damn Diabo souls are starting to get expensive. I just ripped the market apart with them on units there (4 slot+). A 5 slot diabo soul is now almost worth 1 million and I refuse to pay that much when I'm needing 3 of them. I still have 2 more units to sort as well so that's really 6 of those. I kinda used up a lot of Technique 3 and 4 as well. Those have kinda got semi expensive now :/
    Well, guess I'm going back to Forest ultimate mode to kill some diabo monsters.
    The soul does not need to be selected. To make this clear you need to have the fodder with the soul picked but you do not need to actually try to transfer the soul. If you have a single shoot 3 and use a Malmo soul - Shoot 3 will have a 80% success chance to transfer. Malmo soul will effectively act like a 2nd Shoot 3, or 3rd if you have two Shoot 3s already.

Soul Receptors can not be transferred. You also can only find them in PSO2es. Players transfer those items over to PSO2 and sell them.

If you have a single Diabo Soul then Soul Receptor will make it a 100% chance, even with just one Diabo Soul.

I should add this here... I do not have every soul and the new Gryphon soul from Gal Gryphon boost a whole slew of things. I can't recall them all but it was along the lines of Power 3, Shoot 3, Technique 3, All Resist 3... I know that wasn't everything.

Incomplete list: (Note these are boost for Lv 3 affixes like Power 3, Shoot 3, etc)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 6, 2015 at 07:17 PM.

You sir, are an absolute legend. That list shall serve me well. Your explanation of that was pretty clear as well!
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    You sir, are an absolute legend. That list shall serve me well. Your explanation of that was pretty clear as well!
    I am just well informed with other peoples information. I have a good team of teammates that can get just about any info PSO2 related. I'm pretty sure they know the rest of the souls also but the list I have serves my needs. Sadly I am the only one that comes here because everyone else stays away like its the plague.

I honestly just enjoy helping people even if that sometimes blows up in my face.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post

Incomplete list: (Note these are boost for Lv 3 affixes like Power 3, Shoot 3, etc)
    Spoiler!

Hi, anyone have an updated list of all affix soul boosts and other specifics combinations that boost transfers.
    I didn't know that there were Souls that boosted Stigma... but I want to know if other new ones do too... and one that boost Stamina & Spirita transfers at the same time..
    My T-Shirt Shop : SnowFox Clothing
    If you want a specific design custom made just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Funk View Post
    Hi, anyone have an updated list of all affix soul boosts and other specifics combinations that boost transfers.
    I didn't know that there were Souls that boosted Stigma... but I want to know if other new ones do too... and one that boost Stamina & Spirita transfers at the same time..
    Here is the affixing simulator. It should have all the information you need.

http://pso2affix.seilent.net/

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Please don't necro bump old threads, especially when they're a few years old. Rather, make a new topic in the future.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!