Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Windows 10 Xbox one controller error ?

Hi guy I'm new to this forum and I encounter problem, before I update win 10 I use Xbox one controller fine without problem, after update to win 10 I got problem with controller trigger, the LT trigger bind with RT trigger, when I reset the controller the right stick calibrate not even working and LT & RT trigger not response during reset the controller map. Is there a way to fix this issue or I have to wait until Sega notice Xbox one controller error on Win 10?

someone else had problem with the x1 controller with win 10 and they solved their problem
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229972
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I had read that thread and I still don't get it how to fix the issue. T_T
    Last edited by timesyndicate; Aug 14, 2015 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timesyndicate View Post
    I had read that thread and I still don't get it how to fix the issue. T_T
    Download the "PC drivers for Xbox One Controller" from here. (x64 if you have a 64-bit system, x86 if you have a 32-bit system)
    Install them onto your system using the .msi you just downloaded.
    Now, go into Control Panel>"Printers & Devices."
    Right click the controller, go to "Properties," then hit the "Hardware" tab; you should see three items.
    Click on "XBox One Controller," hit "Properties," hit "Change Settings," then go to the "Driver" tab.
    Hit "Update Driver," then "Browse my computer for driver software," then "Let me pick from a list...," uncheck "Show compatible hardware," then select "Microsoft XBox One Controller." A warning will pop-up, but continue anyway.
    Do the same and change "XINPUT compatible HID device" to "HID-compliant input device".
    Restart, and it should work now.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 14, 2015 at 09:27 AM.

Download the 64 bits that will solve your problem (I had this problem, was using a drive 32-bit on a PC 64-bit)http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/a/b/a/aba3...c1b9a9f6fcd889
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

Thanks that's work out so well, problem solve.

Just keep in mind, if you update the drivers through Windows Update, it will overwrite this better version of the driver for the broken one that causes trigger issues. I made that mistake!

I just want to point out to you guys that the reason it appears "broken" is only because it separates out the trigger axes. Before, Xbox controllers (being Xbox One and 360 controllers) used a single axis for the triggers. Its actually nicer for a lot of games to have it the new way, but PSO2 has shit for axis configuration and so you can't fix it properly ingame.

So basically this is only even a problem because Sega is bad. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Not just SEGA in this case, since there are games made by other companies that just don't seem to work right with the XBox One Controller on Windows 10. The original reddit post where I found the solution had one person mention that this behavior was occurring in more than one game; it definitely has to do with the XBox One controller just having "bad" drivers built into Windows 10 that don't react well with games that don't utilize the impulse triggers' functionality, but that is honestly to be expected with a fresh OS release.

Hey guys, just thought I'd mention that I made a post about this on Microsoft's Uservoice page.

Go there, vote for the idea, and hopefully we'll get it boosted high enough that they can give us better drivers!

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/28...ne-controllers

(as others have mentioned, this may have more to do with older games not figuring out how to work with dual-axes triggers, but what chance do we English-speakers have of getting Sega to listen to our Xbox One controller woes? :P )