Default What Happened to the Redesign?

PSO-World was supposed to get a full-scale redesign two years ago to coincide with the launch of PSO2 here in the states. I get that never happened, but why are we still holding back the redesigned site?

The redesign is still being worked on. Small things like work, marriage, and kids seem to keep getting in the way of finishing it though.

When will the redesign be ready? I can't say yet. Tomeeboy and I have sunk a lot of time and effort into the redesign project over the last few months. We've made steady progress at least.

Ah, okay. I can understand that stuff. I have a bunch of things like that, myself.

I—and I think a few others, too—were under the impression that the redesign was tied to whatever it is that happened to PSO2's Western release. While we're on the subject, do you guys have any idea what happened there, since PSOW is linked to from the now (basically) defunct PSO2 site?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    While we're on the subject, do you guys have any idea what happened there, since PSOW is linked to from the now (basically) defunct PSO2 site?
    None of us ever received an official reason for why PSO2 was canceled/delayed in the West. It was as if someone at Sega unceremoniously terminated the western release and nothing was said about it ever again. A person could speculate about what happened, but it would just be speculation.