Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Default So I just bought AC and was not given, what do?

    Using the good old PSO2es way of buying AC, I bought 3000AC so I can get some of the Scratches.....only to have my debt card charged without recieving any, what do I do?

    And furthermore, I advise no one buy any AC, as this seems like a bug.
    High Demonic Commander Zessica! -Also a Hime.

  2. #2

    Default

    If the transaction went through, but it didn't appear in your game, you can contact Google for a refund. This happens often when there is a connection problem or even just a wi-fi hiccup.


  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If the transaction went through, but it didn't appear in your game, you can contact Google for a refund. This happens often when there is a connection problem or even just a wi-fi hiccup.
    Can you tell me specifically how I go about doing this? Thank you.
    High Demonic Commander Zessica! -Also a Hime.

  4. #4
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,370

    Default

    I had that happen. What Id was clear my google play services data and cache. Same for the google store. I might have done that with PSO2es, but in either case, it worked for me.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zessica View Post
    Can you tell me specifically how I go about doing this? Thank you.
    There should be refund information at the bottom of your e-mail receipt.


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I had that happen. What Id was clear my google play services data and cache. Same for the google store. I might have done that with PSO2es, but in either case, it worked for me.
    So after doing that you had gotten your AC?
    High Demonic Commander Zessica! -Also a Hime.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    There should be refund information at the bottom of your e-mail receipt.
    Yes, I see it, but I don't know what to do exactly, it says I need to contact that App developer, I.e SEGA, and that's basically asking to get banned because I'm a Westerner, there's no way for Google to give the refund?
    High Demonic Commander Zessica! -Also a Hime.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zessica View Post
    Yes, I see it, but I don't know what to do exactly, it says I need to contact that App developer, I.e SEGA, and that's basically asking to get banned because I'm a Westerner, there's no way for Google to give the refund?
    You can contact Google directly to get the refund, as this post shows. The support number is here.


  9. #9
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zessica View Post
    So after doing that you had gotten your AC?
    Yeah.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Yeah.
    Where can I go to do all that, I'll tell you if it works for me.
    High Demonic Commander Zessica! -Also a Hime.

Similar Threads

  1. Woohoo just got home and my copy was in the mail
    By CircusMaximusBC in forum Phantasy Star Zero
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 27, 2008, 12:21 AM
  2. AotI-XBox 360: I just bought AotI, and I'm lost.
    By swimskishafer in forum PSU General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 12, 2007, 07:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •