Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2363707172737475 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spin1490 View Post
    I do not know anything about coding, and that is the issue. Most end users do not understand how a piece of software operates, all they know is that you tick a box and it works. The dev dropped a project that many fans were looking forward to, and instead of spending maybe an hour describing how the code works and how to hook it in properly, he just says that its "simple," but thus far no one has been able to figure it out. I don't get why some of you are so ferociously defending him when there was (and still is) a clear lack of communication on his part. Now if you want to prove me wrong and show me how "simple" it is by fixing it, since you seem to understand the simplicity of it given your constant defense of his actions, I would be more than happy because then the fans and I would have the program working again.
    This community has demanded too many things from the developers of the community. They bring useful programs, and everything they give us, people just nag them and make entitled demands. No one treats developers as human beings anymore. It's sickening and really harmful, especially when people insist on reinventing the wheel, steal other people's work, or just refuse to help support the development process because of rumors.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3418024
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3381069

...do those two posts don't exist for you? you can whine but you didn't even bother looking through this thread
    Last edited by jooozek; Oct 14, 2017 at 02:25 PM.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I took a look at it yesterday to see if it'd be trivial.

His instructions here are straightforward and fine: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3381069. You can disable the CRC check/apply in Form1.cs but the problem is actually that a lot of function signatures broke:

https://paste.ee/p/D3bdb

In this case, just straight up porting it might not work either, since the actual functions might've changed (IDK, I haven't actually tried, but it's a safe assumption given that the last update was episode 4).

If anyone actually cares, you can probably just use the existing signatures he has defined and see if you can modify them to find things in the current client. I've never actually used AMT, but you may have some luck with trying to find the functions again with the signatures (tags) defined in https://github.com/HardLight620/Arks...iptor%20Files/

There's no guarantee the custom stuff will still work with the functions even if you do find it, but if you're able to get this far, you'll probably be able to resolve the differences.

You're on your own though, I don't actually care enough about this to put anymore effort into it.

I'm proud to say that I used the tool when it was working and that upgrade in the field of view was GLORIOUS. I could see anything no matter the distance.
    Rest in Peace. Will never be forgotten.

Post is there a solution for this?

my mod tool is up to date but this still shows: Screenshot (541).png

Quote Originally Posted by zainataai View Post
    sometimes I wonder does people actually read the thread before they post?

Quote Originally Posted by zainataai View Post
    If you had read the thread, you would know why that's happening.

Will the author also update this project?

Quote Originally Posted by shanaxi View Post
    what do you think?
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shanaxi View Post
    Try to to see if you can track down a means to contacting the author.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!