Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475 LastLast

God damn it, I saw this getting bumped up, and for a second I got my hopes up that I could actually play PSO2 in VR one day.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

I got excited for the bump too. I miss the camera controls so much

Let's bump it again

- This mod cannot be used with the PSO2 Tweaker plugin system (Compatibility options are currently being investigated).

So no English if I want to use this?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    - This mod cannot be used with the PSO2 Tweaker plugin system (Compatibility options are currently being investigated).

So no English if I want to use this?
    Program isn't updated and won't work. The author has ceased development of it.

It would need to be updated, and based on what I can see, it's mostly retargeting the proper memory addresses for it to patch the process with the given dats/run asm code. A bit beyond what I could do without some research.
    Last edited by Crevox; May 23, 2019 at 09:07 AM.

I managed to track him down last year. Here's what he said.

Yeah. I feel bad for leaving so suddenly like that. I pretty much stopped playing PSO2 around that time, and it was getting kind of hard to keep maintaining it. Thanks for your support during the time the project was active. It's tough for me to say whether I'll ever come back. But I'd like to should time ever permit it.
    You can see that under my comment to him at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMRpsEnxmfM

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    I managed to track him down last year. Here's what he said.

You can see that under my comment to him at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMRpsEnxmfM
    well, good job

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Program isn't updated and won't work. The author has ceased development of it.

It would need to be updated, and based on what I can see, it's mostly retargeting the proper memory addresses for it to patch the process with the given dats/run asm code. A bit beyond what I could do without some research.
    Oh I see, someone necroposted in this old topic. Well, as they say, if you haven't seen it before, it's new to you.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

https://ycerp-pso2.tumblr.com/tagged/mod-dl

Just installed it and it works, removes the e-trial message and screenblock and apparently also the voice (small price to pay to be able to actually see the game).
    Now just gotta see if that edited checksum file can be used repeatedly as is or if you have to actually edit the file every time there is an update.

The main draw of the mod tool, for me at least, was the unhindered draw distance, along with the ability to zoom the camera out further if so desired.