Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 226269707172737475 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Arks Mod Tool says "Patch Error" for me. I updated it when I opened it, to whatever the latest version is. Did I do something wrong, or is this just not working with PSO2 anymore?
    always check first post last edited date, if it's not after update, it's not gonna work so yes, not working currently
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Thanks. So this hasn't been updated in three months then? Is it abandoned? I thought I remember reading some posts before about rewriting it to automatically scan for the memory addresses it needs so it doesn't have to be manually patched... Maybe I imagined that.

Still patiently waiting for update.

So yeah, he told us something that doesn't work and stopped caring.
    Cause he is the only here that knows how to get around GG. Or well, get the tool to work, regardless if it's GG or new client versions that is preventing it from working.

I am sour cause he said it would be easy and then just left. He made a show about how we don't need to wait for him and anyone could get it to work and that simply isn't the case. I am not expecting him to continue updating it if he doesn't have the time. But if he insists it would be so either for others to do it, than I'd rather he would give us more than a vague hint that doesn't actually work.
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Jul 3, 2017 at 05:11 AM.

Oh wow very entitled are you for a free unpaid feature that people do in their free time.
    test

So, how about actually reading my post?
    Instead oh shaming me for a product of your imagination?

As I said I am not expecting him to work on it when he has no time. But he made a show of supposedly how easy it is to do ourselves. But it isn't. He said we don't need him but exactly that is the case, without him no one can do anything.

He hasn't been here for two-three months implying he must be busy or anything, but you just kept on complaining how he unintendedly left something vague. No one here knows how it works so far, you can either try to keep tinkering it and keep it to yourself or just wait for him to reply answers or just straight update it.
    test

pretty sure this project has been completely dropped at this point. sucks the creator couldnt tell us how the "simple" process works -_-

you've got the source code and tons of info in this thread, instead of whining go do something with it if you actually are capable of even at least compiling from source code
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I do not know anything about coding, and that is the issue. Most end users do not understand how a piece of software operates, all they know is that you tick a box and it works. The dev dropped a project that many fans were looking forward to, and instead of spending maybe an hour describing how the code works and how to hook it in properly, he just says that its "simple," but thus far no one has been able to figure it out. I don't get why some of you are so ferociously defending him when there was (and still is) a clear lack of communication on his part. Now if you want to prove me wrong and show me how "simple" it is by fixing it, since you seem to understand the simplicity of it given your constant defense of his actions, I would be more than happy because then the fans and I would have the program working again.