Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

Forgive me if I pose this as a stupid question. But, is there anyway to make this application able to get version updates in a way like the tweaker? So that can rule out visiting the page whenever a new scratch or update for the game releases? Since I have heard the idea was not yet pitched and I heard this was possible via AIDA.

so is this program RIP due to the Parser incident? its been ages since it updated (like a week xD)

Not related. Hardlight is just busy, as he said.

The Man Who Changed Fates Beoriser's Avatar

I'm using a Windows 7 OS and I've tried to use the MemDumpTool to start using the ARKs Mod Tool (following the instruction on Github), but I couldn't use it because it apparently requires a 64bit even though this Thread says there's a 32bit version? Could someone explain to me then how can I get the MemDumpTool, or can someone send me the completed version of the application?

New version's up. Apologies for the delay. Outside of the usual delays, the new "F.A.T.E. Joined" notification severely broke the Hide E-Codes patch. It's been fixed now for regular E-Codes, but please note that the "F.A.T.E. Joined" notification is not blocked by the Hide E-Codes patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashie View Post
    Forgive me if I pose this as a stupid question. But, is there anyway to make this application able to get version updates in a way like the tweaker? So that can rule out visiting the page whenever a new scratch or update for the game releases? Since I have heard the idea was not yet pitched and I heard this was possible via AIDA.
    Not a stupid question at all. Automatic updating is something that is definitely possible. It mainly hasn't been done yet because I've been too busy with other things. I'll put it on the list of things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Beoriser View Post
    I'm using a Windows 7 OS and I've tried to use the MemDumpTool to start using the ARKs Mod Tool (following the instruction on Github), but I couldn't use it because it apparently requires a 64bit even though this Thread says there's a 32bit version? Could someone explain to me then how can I get the MemDumpTool, or can someone send me the completed version of the application?
    Building the Mod Tool from source requires a 64-bit machine. I only made a 64-bit version of the MemDumpTool as it has to be 64-bit when the 64-bit GG is running. In any case, the new version of the ModTool is ready for you to use.

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update!! we LOVE you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    New version's up. Apologies for the delay. Outside of the usual delays, the new "F.A.T.E. Joined" notification severely broke the Hide E-Codes patch. It's been fixed now for regular E-Codes, but please note that the "F.A.T.E. Joined" notification is not blocked by the Hide E-Codes patch.
    I think we could live with that, since FATE rarely occur in game, we can just ignore it

"F.A.T.E Joined" isn't nearly as intrusive as Emergency Codes anyway, so is 'kay.
    Thanks for the update.