Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Guessing that refers to the "draw distances" at which the engine starts rendering stuff. Or smth, oh god how did i get here im not good with computers

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka~ View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by near/far culling. Should I tick those 2 as well as the Disable Update Culling tick Disable LOD Reduction?

Many many thanks though for making this.
    Near: when players disappear if they are close to the camera
    Far: self explanatory, posted two images with the difference
    Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzKKjJuujSs

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Near: when players disappear if they are close to the camera
    Far: self explanatory, posted two images with the difference
    Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzKKjJuujSs
    Oooh sorry. I must been typing it up and posted it and you posted it before me. Oh cool, had a quick look and dayum - thanks. And lmao at that vid. :')

Oh, I just remembered! Is it possible for you to add a control for near-camera particle clipping? It's the only thing in this game that drives my frame rate down, and being able to fix that would be a godsend!

https://youtu.be/X1kS0A_E2Ag?t=1m15s
    Very, very nice. Something I've always dreamed of is finally being realized ŠI
    ~

Like Landman said, the near/far culling stops things from rendering if they're too close or far from the camera like Landman said. I just wanted to add that culling isn't necessarily related to the draw distance, as things like limiting how many players are visible at once is also a type of culling and culling can be set for specific things, where as draw distance is kind of a hard limit. I think, not too sure on that last part.

LOD=Level of Detail. Basically in order to save resources many games will decrease stuff like animation, model, and texture quality, for things in certain situations (being far away, lots of stuff onscreen at once etc). I think in this case it's referring to the update that made effects from other players less detailed as well though.

EDIT: Misead. The terrain LoD is just the LoD for the terrain and scenery stuff.

I would very much like, if possible to disable the particle effect culling they added though. I want to see everyone's foies. 3:
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 27, 2015 at 05:28 PM.

I was just discussing the other day how UI basically prevents us from shooting nice fan videos for PSO2. Then this tool came along.

Seriously, you're awesome (now to get SweetFX on my end hohoho)
    Last edited by Nyansan; Aug 27, 2015 at 05:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Question: Since this seems to be modifying UI elements, would it be possible to modify to the VR energy gauge in challenge missions to have little lines display on the bar to show the perfect times to collect 5%, 15%, and 30% VR capsules?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

All my YES to this! I was waiting for this release since i got to know the Occulus mod mostly because of the UI feature but this is a life saver, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    Features
    - An adjustment that prevents the minimap from switching states when an ECode mission begins.
    I mentioned this in another thread but I'll definitely give this a shot.

and it works! Thank you so much Hard Light!
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Aug 27, 2015 at 07:18 PM.