Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

It's amazing how much better some of the environments look when they don't suddenly cease to exist a short distance away from the camera.

Edit: I noticed that the low poly mesh triangles begin to become visible when viewing models at close range.
    Kinda looks like it doesn't know how to render the shadows when the model is close to the camera.
    Not sure if it's related to SSAO (because I have it on).
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 28, 2015 at 02:06 AM.

Reading through some of features... man, I'm keen to give it a go :P Thanks heaps!

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    Perhaps it's a bit of a misnomer on my part, but update culling refers to how objects outside of the culling range will begin updating at a much lower rate to reduce load on the CPU. Checking this box forces all visible objects to be updated regularly.
    Ok I saw it in action, on lobby, on Quna's place, the ball game "goals", if disabled they rotate as normal, if default they can bee seen but they stay static.

Oh and disabling far on lobby can be really really laggy... I think my computer may explode on tomorrow's dance festival if I try...

Still... it's awesome to see this, but even with that few people I was under 30 fps...

Spoiler!
    Last edited by landman; Aug 28, 2015 at 04:16 AM.

this soft is godsent pantsu explorer mode

Spoiler!

I will honor you by using it every time.

I really like this tool, but I noticed that my game sometimes doesn't render things while it's running. Any way I can fix this?

Spoiler!
    From ship 1 with love!

For me, the program never actually detects PSO2 running. It'll just sit there... staring at it's cheeseburger.

I have it installed into PSO2's directory
    Ship 02
    Grace Hu/Fi 80/80, He 80
    Jazz Br/Hu 80/77
    Skorne Fo/Te 75/75, Ra/Gu 75/75
    Rex Diablos Fi/Hu 75/75

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    C-can I have this version?! Or... or screenshots/video of it. I uh... have a thing for messing games up.
    Most of what I used the old mod for was clipping through scenery. I loved it. So much.
    You should take up modding. You mess up all kinds of things in this kind of work. I haven't really added anything into the tool yet for disabling the second stage culling, so there's nothing to give you. I can see about getting some screenshots the next time I'm working on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I really like this tool, but I noticed that my game sometimes doesn't render things while it's running. Any way I can fix this?

Spoiler!
    Thanks for the bug report. Do you think you could message me a copy of your preferences.ini file?

Quote Originally Posted by Skornedemon View Post
    For me, the program never actually detects PSO2 running. It'll just sit there... staring at it's cheeseburger.

I have it installed into PSO2's directory
    I think this may happen from time to time if your computer is particularly fast. The game launches before the tool has a chance to detect it. You may be able to get it to work by just closing PSO2 and trying again. I'll look into providing a fix for this if it proves to be a problem.
    Last edited by HardLight620; Aug 28, 2015 at 04:24 PM.

Attack of the beheaded dolls

Spoiler!

Some accessories became invisible too changing the angle, like wings, I've only seen it here.

Spoiler!

k sooo, yeah :c
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02