Talking [Ship 2] チーズケーキ Recruitment thingamajig

Due to quite a lot of people answering my post in another thread, I decided to make a dedicated post for my team's recruitment. Here is what you need to know about チーズケーキ.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

チーズケーキ (or Cheesecake) is a team that is dedicated to having a relaxed, laidback environment for everyone to play and enjoy. Or maybe we're all just lazy. I can't tell some times. We've been a pretty small group up till now, but recently one of us decided to stop being lazy and start recruiting (that's me by the way) and we are now slowly expanding and adding some great new members.

Managers and playtimes

GespenstS - The Cast Leader who is doing all of the recruiting. Also has too many characters, mostly Casts. It is definitely not a problem.
    Netch - The Team Pet. Likes to bark and fetch. Also known as the Cheesecake Princess.
    grim527 - The one who's always wearing a bikini or some other swimsuit.
    dixiegirl221 - The Team's foremost Rappy Expert. Potential Bloody Axe Murderer.
    ZeeKai - The fashion disaster. Needs a new outfit.
    Reizato - The mutant with the two cat tails. Ocassionally poses as blueberry popsicle.
    Xiriko - Senior Signpost, comes with fluffy white pullable tail (EU time Manager)

Most of the Core Members are in the US time zones, though we do have a small amount in the European and East Asian time zones. Peak times are around 4pm-8pm PST and we generally have a decent amount of people at around 8pm-2am JST as well.

Rules and Etiquette

Don't be a dick(on purpose), try to be likable. You know, standard behavior for most societies. We don't care if members get rowdy, but try to at least keep it above the level of b1's hive of scum and villiany.

As far as gear requirements and stuff go... We don't have any actual requirements. We're too lazy to really care about your gear. That being said, we do recommend you maintain a minimum standard of quality in your equipment. At least enough to do XH content without being a burden like a good number of Ship 2. If your gear is lacking, we will help advise you on what you should get and how you should get it. It is your choice whether or not you follow that advice and we will not enforce it, but we reserve the right to point and laugh if you die repeatedly and complain in XH.

For helping and all that stuff, the team is generally very helpful, but keep in mind that we all have things we need or want to do in the game as well and we do not exist for the sole purpose of dropping everything we are doing just to carry you for every little thing. That is not what a team does.

Finally, the last rule is: Don't forget to pet the Team Master. Maybe toss a treat as well. Results may vary.

Closing

If all this sounds good to you then contact one of us to join. Preferably me, GespenstS, as I am the one doing all of the recruiting thus far. We hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!
    Last edited by RX-93; Sep 25, 2015 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RX-93 View Post
    all he said
    I'm part of cheesecake and I approve this desser- I mean message! o/

I have taken over as team leader. Cheesecake for everyone!

Talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPBXAuOLEhk
    First team run. Not bad, but could use some improvement. I'm definitely happy that we have enough active members to start doing Team runs though!

I've never had Cheesecake before!

I am just starting up Phantasy star Online 2 today, so i don't really nkow a whole lot about this game, but i'd like to keep you folks in mind- Hopefully you all are still active by then.

Still stuck at the Player ID code screen because i'm trying to figure out if it matters who's code you use.

Just wanted to warn that I'm here for most of my day til the next week's over, after that my life will take a turn to a more busy lifestyle (college, work, etc). But also wanted to leave something clear here!

Quote Originally Posted by RX-93 View Post
    (Blah Blah other stuff...)

Xiriko - Senior Signpost, comes with fluffy white pullable tail (EU time Manager)

(Blah Blah rest of the other stuff...)
    Kids, don't try this! Ever! Or else...

#Don'tGetTheFoxAngry

I have finally finished Metal Gear Solid V: TTP, so now i finally have some time to focus on PSO2.

I shall look out for you folks in-game and once i feel comfortable with my abilities and i've gotten a good grasp of the games various systems and mechanics, i will contact GespenstS as suggested.

I'm: Neo Yoshi in-game.

Have a Tree-cupcake!