Default Looking for friends and help

Hello. If this post looks weird or is unorganized or long I apologize as I'm not used to this. It's been a while since I was on pso2 and I came back a week or 2 ago. I don't know too many ppl and there are some things I'm still trying to figure out.

First, I'm looking for friends or ppl to play with on the same ship. I'm on ship 7 and my character name is Reiott. I don't really know anybody I can talk with other then the few ppl that are still active on the team I'm in. Running through missions and doing quests can get a bit boring when there's no one I can talk with. Especially since I can't understand a single word in japanese.

Second, I'm looking for ppl who might be able to help me or party with me for challenge quests. I've run some quests so I'm starting to get some of the ideas, but not understanding what ppl are saying doesn't help me. I don't understand everything there is, but I might be the kind of person who can learn better if shown what to do while going through it or at least some key points. Although that's probably a more annoying method to teach or show someone. I would like to get some friends for the challenge mode. Also so I can at least maybe slightly understand what goes on. I'm mostly on one of the first three blocks for beginners.

Third, and this should be the final one, can anyone show me some builds or skill trees for a Bo main? I'd want to see if there are ways I can improve my build or change it. I use both dual blades and jet boots since I like them both. I'm using a BO/BR build right now. I'm simply confusing myself since I want to be able to fight better or get better, but I still just want to do what I want to do. Trying to make myself better, while still playing however I feel like since I want to enjoy things.

That should be all I can say right now. For reading through this wall of text, thank you. I also apologize for it and for maybe being annoying in any way. I would appreciate the help.

Hi!
    I'm sure everyone in my team would be happy to help you out! Keep an eye out for Midnight Blue.
    So if you see any of us be sure to send a friend request.
    Here is our website,http://teammidnightblue.web.fc2.com/
    Hopefully we'll see you around!

Thanks for replying. I didn't expect anyone to give a reply after a while. I'm not sure if I'll see anyone from your team but I'll keep an eye out. I'm starting to get a hang on what I need to do thanks to some advice from a friend, but there are still things I need some help with. Also, a bit late but nice to meet you.