Default Recommended Team?

Howdy y'all.

Most every team I've been in has started off great, but gradually petered out to nothingness. The team I'm in now is no exception- I actually made it myself just to trade between accounts, but my friends have been gone an awful long time so it's getting a bit on the lonely side now.

I'm looking to join a new team - what I'm after is a friendly, talkative mob, preferrably a team a bit on the larger side so there's more chance of people being around (and staying around). I'm looking for a family! On PSO, on the Gamecube, we had a very small, very familial group- everyone knew each other well, and it was the best online gaming experience I've had. I'm hoping for that again.

Do you guys have any recommendations, based on where you've been or where you are now?

As for who I am, maybe you've seen me floating around online before. My main two characters are Tian, your standard newman FO/TE (a recreation of my FOnewearl from PSOGC), and Euphoria, some outlaw-lookin' GU/RA (a recreation of my RAmar ). I like to make my characters as powerful as possible (they're both up there but aren't 'complete'), and to play as well as I can, but I certainly don't judge those that don't. I know nobody really talks in this game, but I don't bite, I promise :P

Hello.
    I think I remember you back from the GC days.
    I mainly used to play as a Purplenum RAmar called Benjamin who sat on his Photon Chair near the right lobby pillar...
    Although I can't provide any help on teams within Ship 2 since I play on Ship 7 myself, I just wanted to say hi.

~剣術
    Team Midnight Blue | Ship 7

Quote Originally Posted by  剣術 View Post
    Hello.
    I think I remember you back from the GC days.
    I mainly used to play as a Purplenum RAmar called Benjamin who sat on his Photon Chair near the right lobby pillar...
    Although I can't provide any help on teams within Ship 2 since I play on Ship 7 myself, I just wanted to say hi.

~剣術
    Oh hey, I do remember you :P Didn't know you were on here! Hello hello, good to hear from you again. I do miss those PSOGC days :P

I'm currently working out the finer points of team joining with Psyker- just downloading PSO2 on my laptop so I can load up 2 accounts at once, and transfer my team lead status properly so I can get out :P

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

If the current team u made doesn't have lots of players you may want to consider merging into another team to the work isn't lost.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    If the current team u made doesn't have lots of players you may want to consider merging into another team to the work isn't lost.
    Ah, so we don't lose work? This changes things- what would it be that transfers over? Our Photon Tree has a lot more growth on it than Psyker's so if we could get that shipped across that'd be awesome.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

IIRC only what available TP transfers, anything already bought is lost.

Ah fair enough then- I don't have much of that I could transfer over anyway as I'd spent most of it on watering the tree.

Thanks for the info yo.