Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    It's no wonder when the majority of the English speaking player base is a bunch of immature children that think they're acting like adults by posting picture of tits and the like.
    Yeah. I'd leave for other ships too after all that creepiness going on.

Even CM shared ship is empty right now.

The only populated ones are the beginner and the experienced blocks (they're not that full too.)

I remember the 100% CM boost like a month ago and if you go to shared ship, every single block was full.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    During late night to early afternoon for US people ship 2 is mostly empty. That is prime time for Japanese people, late afternoon to early night
    I think you have your time zones wrong, prime time for Japanese players is midday in Europe and early in the morning for Americas, and just yesterday I saw all premium blocks in XH full during an EQ, except for b20 of course.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I think you have your time zones wrong, prime time for Japanese players is midday in Europe and early in the morning for Americas, and just yesterday I saw all premium blocks in XH full during an EQ, except for b20 of course.
    That Profound Invasion sure still draws 'em in :P

Still, it has been quieter lately. I doubt all the Japanese players are jumping ship, 'cause there's been no real difference in the foreign community. Why move now? Why not before? I reckon the game's just hit a boring patch- it does that from time to time, usually a few weeks out from the next major update. Rinse and repeat...

It's not just Ship 2, people are leaving the game in general because they've just gotten bored of it, there's nothing to do, and it's simply more of a chore than fun. Just look at the way SEGA have been throwing about massive boosts, login bonuses, and reworking the login stamp system. That should tell you something.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    It's not just Ship 2, people are leaving the game in general because they've just gotten bored of it, there's nothing to do, and it's simply more of a chore than fun. Just look at the way SEGA have been throwing about massive boosts, login bonuses, and reworking the login stamp system. That should tell you something.
    Instead of fixing the issue they just throw boosts and extra incentives to try to keep the game active.

Never change Sega. Doesn't really help how slow they release content.
    Last edited by EvilMag; Sep 14, 2015 at 03:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

About that 10 year pl- bahaha... god I remember that line, and it's always funny.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Oh don't worry. I've learned from past games that if this game doesn't make them money anymore they won't improve the game, they'll flat out kill it.

Now I'm not saying its happening right now but at the rate Sega is releasing content, it'll happen sooner or later as more people are leaving...
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

ITT: we make assumptions about japanese activity or lack of based on speculation grounded in absolutely nothing.

Taiga so far is like the only one who has some sort of inkling as to what is going on in Japan to have a base to make his assumptions off of and even then he's not speaking from a pov that sounds like he's making even remotely definitive statements.

Goodness gracious don't people get tired of pinning stuff on westerners?????????????????????

Like come on fam

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    ITT: we make assumptions about japanese activity or lack of based on speculation grounded in absolutely nothing.

Taiga so far is like the only one who has some sort of inkling as to what is going on in Japan to have a base to make his assumptions off of and even then he's not speaking from a pov that sounds like he's making even remotely definitive statements.

Goodness gracious don't people get tired of pinning stuff on westerners?????????????????????

Like come on fam
    Clearly we hate ourselves. So many people think japanese players think all gaijin are b20 scum, and are generally better off avoiding us if possible.

I'm no psychiatrist, but I think that's some form of projection or something...

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!