Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Offline SH rare drops ?

Hello! I'm using a lv.94 HUnewm and i can't play online . I know that playing offline is harder obtain rare drops , but i CAN'T find 80-90 lv. Weapons (i've killed hundreds of phobos/zaphobos in the shrine for akatsuki/yonohate without success) , and i've already done SH valley 20 times without find over-30 lv weapons . Do you have any advice for me? I still use 50 lv. Weapons and i want to do solo the SH tower in less than 20 hours (last time on SH i've closed my ds and put it on charge for night and continue playing the followings 2 days ). Any advice can be useful , thanks.
    P.S:my friends don't want PSZ so i have to play alone. Sorry if I'm not good at writing, i'm an italian student .

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Most Lv60+ rare drops aren't worth farming, tbqh. Best bet is to try Paru for a good Morgenlote if you're a Hunter, and since you're a Hunter Newman, you can also take advantage of the Gigas Romulus you can find in SH Eternal Tower, which if found with a Lv3 element, can be one of the strongest Double Sabers if you swap its original element for Celeb at the tekker outside the guild entrance and Trigrinder up as high as possible.

One good possibility is to farm Gurhacia for the Garahadan Fang, and then take it to the weaponizer after saving, see what %'s and PA you get, and reset/retry until you get one with the %'s and Photon Art you want most (namely, high ACC ADJ and Bite Stamp PA, for best results), and because it's guaranteed an interchangeable Lv4 Dark element, go to prior-mentioned tekker and change to Celeb, and you'll be easily outputting 200+ damage hits in Super Hard. Just ensure you have enough ATA (500+ or so for best effect)so you don't miss too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

ThAnks . And how can i obtain tech? I have also a FOnewm with only barta,foie,zonde,resta and anti. I know that FORCES can use all techniques

Find them as random drops.

You can buy up to Lv7 of most techs from the consumables saleswoman, but not Grants or Megid, iirc. Gotta rely on da drops. Normal only drops up to Lv8 techs, Hard drops up to Lv12, and Super up to the max of 15.

AFAIK, any enemy has a chance to drop the techs. Even bosses.

So I'm really unlucky , cause at the combat record i read "hostiles hunted 28200 + - " and anyone of them has never dropped a technique disk. This game is really good , but in a condition like mine , it's really baaaad... Sorry , guys , i know that PSZ is good , but i can't hold the feeling that you can't have nothing. I'll make another time the SH tower : If the only rare drops come from the mothers , i don't play anymore since this game is made for play online and/or with friends

Why can't you play online? No WEP connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Korimuzél View Post
    So I'm really unlucky , cause at the combat record i read "hostiles hunted 28200 + - " and anyone of them has never dropped a technique disk. This game is really good , but in a condition like mine , it's really baaaad... Sorry , guys , i know that PSZ is good , but i can't hold the feeling that you can't have nothing. I'll make another time the SH tower : If the only rare drops come from the mothers , i don't play anymore since this game is made for play online and/or with friends
    Of note, if you're playing a hacked or unupdated flashcart/ROM of the game, you can't get tech disks todrop or rare items. I wonder if that's why...

Quote Originally Posted by El Noel View Post
    Why can't you play online? No WEP connection?
    Nintendo cancelled DS wifi communication last year, bro. Only way online is via the private server via flashcart nonsense.

Nintendo cancelled DS wifi communication last year, bro. Only way online is via the private server via flashcart nonsense.
    You can use an original cart in conjunction with AR. A guy I do runs with does this.

someone pass me your fc

Quote Originally Posted by El Noel View Post
    You can use an original cart in conjunction with AR. A guy I do runs with does this.
    Hence the "flashcart nonsense"; I know you CAN access it with a retail copy, but only after doing a bunch of save editing to it so that it looks for the private server, not Nintendo's.