Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Everything... literally everything is broken

Where to begin... well

Started on Windows 10, worked great, played great, loved it. Then on a random update, it stopped working. After a few more games not working on 10, I went down to 8.1. Didn't work for a while but out of a random occurrence, it worked, sadly was a Tuesday so I couldn't do anything, waiting for today, literally everything, both tweaker and launcher stop working, error out or refuse to run.

I've asked and googled as much as I possibly could, so adding info is beyond me, if anyone can help, ask away, I'll give you all the info I can and even share error message pictures.

Any help would be nice

Throw your computer out, leave all your worldly possessions to a loved one, and go out into the wilds and become one with the land.

Joking aside, when you say the Tweaker has stopped working, what do you mean exactly? It doesn't start up at all, or it just doesn't let you run the game?
    One thing you can try is to move the game directory to see if it will work (literally, just move the entire PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder to another location, no need to even reinstall it).
    If the Tweaker is at least able to start up, try running a file check and a fix pso2.exe.

Okay, will is written, packed a gunblade for the woods... oh, jokes, right

The tweaker runs, I can't download the update for the tweaker, trying to install the 7za and UnRAR are corrupt/damaged and even then trying to play the game leads to imgur[dot]com/cIkv7X2 then imgur[dot]com/7Iice21

[boy I hope those links work]

Have you made sure to put the Tweaker (and all its associated files) and the game directory in your antivirus'/Windows Defender's exclusion list?

The times it worked I had them all on and running normal, when I did tests today [and the images you saw], I uninstalled all of them

Wait a moment, missed Spybot, able to update tweaker and the "corrupt" programs, but clicking the Launch PSO2 button closes the tweaker and then, nothing
    Last edited by Aztaro; Sep 16, 2015 at 08:23 PM.

Try moving the Tweaker (and its associated files) and the game directory to different locations than where they are currently. I know this sounds odd, but it might help.

As I edited the message ago, updated tweaker and those programs, but PSO2 doesn't launch, moved them around and the game comes up, but it makes a [pso2.exe has stopped working] error

I'm suddenly getting an error myself on Windows 10. I wasplaying fine for a few minutes now I cant launch the game. trying to run it from the official launcher next.

But I'm currently getting "A debugger has been found" message and it refuses to load.

Only suggestion I can give is turn off ALL of your protection, anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spyware, heck even your firewall, then try launching the game again.

Other than that, I'd suggest opening a new topic

Quote Originally Posted by Aztaro View Post
    Only suggestion I can give is turn off ALL of your protection, anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spyware, heck even your firewall, then try launching the game again.

Other than that, I'd suggest opening a new topic
    It begun working after I full official launcher check...

You fixed too?