Default New player looking for an Invite code for Ship 2.

Howdy,

I just joined PSO-World yesterday and i am ready to jump back into the world of Phantasy Star!

I played the SEA version briefly, had fun briefly, got IP blocked indefinitely.

Since AIDA's invite code no longer works, or something.. (?) May i ask someone here from the Community to kindly extend their Invite code?

Please be Active, please be from Ship 2, and if at all possible, i'd preferred someone who is also relatively new as well.

Thank you in advance.

Feel free to use mine if you want.

ID: 12066926
    Ship 2

I'm active, though I'll be busy this coming week. Unfortunately, I'm not a new player, but there are some new players in my team you can play with if you'd like to join

Thank you kindly RX-93, i appreciate it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoyoshi View Post
    Howdy,

I just joined PSO-World yesterday and i am ready to jump back into the world of Phantasy Star!

I played the SEA version briefly, had fun briefly, got IP blocked indefinitely.

Since AIDA's invite code no longer works, or something.. (?) May i ask someone here from the Community to kindly extend their Invite code?

Please be Active, please be from Ship 2, and if at all possible, i'd preferred someone who is also relatively new as well.

Thank you in advance.
    The Played ID screen where you have to input a code is just for ya to get a few badges as you level which then can be purchased to buy boosters (XP, Rare boost, I honestly don't remember much) OR some accessories I personally don't see anybody ever using. Either way good luck finding someone o:

But aside that, welcome to PSO2 o/ remember, do Koffie's quests, think properly on your first class (always important), try to avoid screwing up your Mag and don't take b1 seriously, like, ever! Try to check www.bumped.org/psublog for the content updates and for the Emergency Quest schedules.

Don't get baffled by terms like AC or Premium which you pay for, you need nothing of the sort to enjoy this game, AC is more a currency for convenience.

If you got any questions just kindly ask around here and people will most likely answer you fast. Again, welcome to PSO2 and have fun!

Here my ID: 13132962
    Ship:2
    As, So as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works?!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiriko View Post

But aside that, welcome to PSO2 o/ remember, do Koffie's quests, think properly on your first class (always important), try to avoid screwing up your Mag and don't take b1 seriously, like, ever! Try to check www.bumped.org/psublog for the content updates and for the Emergency Quest schedules.

Don't get baffled by terms like AC or Premium which you pay for, you need nothing of the sort to enjoy this game, AC is more a currency for convenience.

If you got any questions just kindly ask around here and people will most likely answer you fast. Again, welcome to PSO2 and have fun!
    Thank very much for the information!

I was a tad concerned about the AC being such a lengthy ordeal to obtain outside of Japan, but from what you wrote and what i have seen in-game so far, it does look like most things can be obtained without the use of AC.

And Block1 seems quite entertaining, haha.

If you have any questions in regards to what roadmap to take for building your character(s); feel free to shoot me a PM and we can go from there.

Depending on how seriously you're willing to take the game, I can provide extra assistance as well.

Feel free to ask me anything and I'll do my best to assist.