Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tree of Savior

Default Tree of Savior

Link: https://treeofsavior.com/

An mmo thats supposed to be the tree successor to RO comes out next week (early release) with a public release coming next month.

Is anyone interested in playing this? I wanted to go back to FFXIV but I think I might come to this instead...

I messaged about it in the What are you Playing thread, but yeah I'll be playing it. I'm a bit concerned since it's coming out through Nexon. Then again, we're getting it a lot earlier than I thought we were, so I guess I am a bit ambivalent.

I've seen a lot of reviews of people underwhelmed by the game, but I am trying not to let that deter me. I'll check it out for myself to determine whether or not I want to spend time on the game. I'm a bit unhappy about there being no stat reset and only skill reset through their TP system, which one can either pay for or wait until their TP regenerates. Then again, the official Ragnarok servers didn't have them (at least not when I played). We'll see, though.

From what I understand, it's not really going to be much like Ragnarok Online outside of the graphical style. The classes themselves look pretty unique, but I wonder how many skill points you'll get upon class advancement since most classes are just higher tiers of other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange_Coconut View Post
    I messaged about it in the What are you Playing thread, but yeah I'll be playing it. I'm a bit concerned since it's coming out through Nexon. Then again, we're getting it a lot earlier than I thought we were, so I guess I am a bit ambivalent.

I've seen a lot of reviews of people underwhelmed by the game, but I am trying not to let that deter me. I'll check it out for myself to determine whether or not I want to spend time on the game. I'm a bit unhappy about there being no stat reset and only skill reset through their TP system, which one can either pay for or wait until their TP regenerates. Then again, the official Ragnarok servers didn't have them (at least not when I played). We'll see, though.

From what I understand, it's not really going to be much like Ragnarok Online outside of the graphical style. The classes themselves look pretty unique, but I wonder how many skill points you'll get upon class advancement since most classes are just higher tiers of other classes.
    Yeah its going to be fun, dont know which founder access I want to get yet. Also, it's only published through Nexon in KR where outside of KR its published through the developer themselves.

Is that right? Then I'll reserve any more judgment than I've already passed on a false knowledge base, haha.

Not sure if I'll purchase the Founder's Access, but I'm definitely going to be playing it.

Is that right? Then I'll reserve any more judgment than I've already passed on a false knowledge base, haha.

Not sure if I'll purchase the Founder's Access, but I'm definitely going to be playing it.
    I'll probably see you next month then, maybe I'll hold some awesome gear for you xD

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!

I ended up grabbing the Founder's Pack 3. Coming out in less than 24 hours, so hopefully it's entertaining enough to justify the price, haha.

I ended up grabbing the Founder's Pack 3. Coming out in less than 24 hours, so hopefully it's entertaining enough to justify the price, haha.
    its pretty fun when I played in beta! Are you going to get on tonight? I'll send you over my Discord link if you're interested~

I definitely can't get on tonight. It's going to be like 4-5 AM by the time it comes out here and I'll be up early. But shoot me a message and I'll check it at some point either tomorrow or the following day.

I definitely can't get on tonight. It's going to be like 4-5 AM by the time it comes out here and I'll be up early. But shoot me a message and I'll check it at some point either tomorrow or the following day.
    Sent! No worries! I'm still deciding on which Founder's to buy haha