Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    but don't dress him up too much.
    Spoiler!

So, I don't look up online for tips for Xenoblade X, but given I love my Long Sword arts, I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips and advice for a good build involving said Long Sword. Including what augments/stats I should prioritize, gear I should use, ect. I'm endgame, but my avatar is level 55.

There's an overused build I use along with most other people, but requires a lot of farming.

You need arts from Nagi and farm for gear that boosts potential. Potential Up XX and a Potential Boost XX.

I have 597 potential with my build and can deal up to 700k damage with Blossom Dance after maxing out overdrive.
    Last edited by blace; Jan 28, 2016 at 04:01 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Ah. Is it that one Ether Blossom Build? I may look into that myself.

I already have all the arts from Nagi, so I think I'm good in that route, but in terms of the gear I need for farming, I'm pretty low-tier in terms of that stuff. Any advice?

Farming tickets is one way and spamming The Final Menace for tickets is pretty quick. Gear I'd say wait until 60 to get because it's level 60.

If you prefer the grind, outfit your party with Treasure Sensor to increase the drop chances of parts.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Ah. Problem is, I absolutely suck at fighting Final Menace. My gear is probably pretty sucky in comparison to what it needs to be. I can't even take down the Telethia which is scaled down to level 35. Any advice what I should go after to even get up to the level of being able to grind Final Menace?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Keep in mind you also get scaled down to lv35 for the Telethia fight I 3 manned Telethia with Blace before when Iw as in my 30s with the most fragile skell (the one you get as a gift) and I never got hit due to Blace having all the aggro from Ghostwalker. We tried to 2 man Ygg but I kept getting one shotted so we lost after 8 kills or so.

You could see if you can meet up with Blace and try to farm since he runs the Ether Blossem Dance build and its insane strong.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

That'd be great if I could do that sometime. I really do need the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Keep in mind you also get scaled down to lv35 for the Telethia fight I 3 manned Telethia with Blace before when Iw as in my 30s with the most fragile skell (the one you get as a gift) and I never got hit due to Blace having all the aggro from Ghostwalker. We tried to 2 man Ygg but I kept getting one shotted so we lost after 8 kills or so.

You could see if you can meet up with Blace and try to farm since he runs the Ether Blossem Dance build and its insane strong.
    It's just an easy build to use, and overused by a lot of people in the community. Despite that, I rarely find others that could do that much damage or pull off the combo without dying.

There's even multiple build threads and videos out there that I'm surprised I'm just a small percentage of players that went that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakattacks View Post
    That'd be great if I could do that sometime. I really do need the tickets.
    What's your Nintendo ID or name that you use? I can try carrying for the nemeses, but Yggralith's weather effect always leans towards EM storm and can't be done for long without dying to the weather.

Telethia is an easy scenario ever since I created the Nullify Ether Reflect augment, so there's that.

My NNID is Zakattacks, just like on here. If you hang out with me long enough, you'll notice I use that name for most gaming accounts I use. XD