Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627 LastLast

Tickets do come easy. I was Interceptor from the beginning. I stuck with it, and it's really paying off.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Are those the skell salvage tickets you're referring to? The other tickets are rewarded from squad tasks, squad missions and nemesis fights after trading in the respective boss parts for battle tickets.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Are those the skell salvage tickets you're referring to? The other tickets are rewarded from squad tasks, squad missions and nemesis fights after trading in the respective boss parts for battle tickets.
    Oh ok. Yeah. I have Skell Salvage Tickets. Interceptors have been kicking butt lately. I kind of figured that in the late game, the monster hunter division would do especially well.

I'll be going for those other tickets.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I started Harrier and remained it pretty much the entire time though I had to switch for Salvage Tickets cause my skell sometimes didn't register my perfect when it broke so its at no insurance now and mostly when it breaks I had not saved for a while so I just let it pass.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Ok. I finished the Story portion of the game, and currently ready to do the actual climb to the top. I have a lot to do in order to take on the toughest mobs and bosses of the game.

As for the Story, I loved every bit of it. I'm also glad I can continue to do any Affinity/Normal/Other missions after the Story. Unlike most other Sci-Fi themed RPGs for the last 10-15 years, this one pretty much explains EVERYTHING. Everything we see, the reason behind what certain things look like. Why character models look as they do, when those who never played the game far enough were harping a bit on them Everything. Heck, by the time it finally ended the last Story Cinematic, it answered a question I had in my mind earlier, in the Story. A question, I thought would never be answered because I thought it might not be involved with the main story arc. It all came to me and I finally felt a major butt-kicking revelation. I love this place.
    Really? the game explained some things all right, but others were left in limbo.

Spoiler!

It's pretty much assumed you've gone rogue the moment you start the game, because of the lack of memories .

I haven't turned on my Wii U for a week and the details of the story were vague at best, nothing truly explained though.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's pretty much assumed you've gone rogue the moment you start the game, because of the lack of memories .
    Yeah, I got that, in fact it's actually better explanation than "you lost your memory". You are a shell, alive, and for some reason you maintain the reasoning of an adult, instead of, for example, have a baby mind, for example. That makes me think that the mimesome actually stores some cognitive backup, but then, why not all? active mimesomes maintained it all, and MIRA (or PHOTONS) made the rest.

BTW, Yelv story is kind of another cliffhanger, basically Yelv was looking for his friend, but it actually was his previous body, and Eleonora has another body ready for once the current Yelv actually dies. It makes zero sense if we think the "real" Yelv (backup) is destroyed, like everyone's memory, unless Eleonora and whoever else is behind this knows that already and they are testing with stuff

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Yeah, I got that, in fact it's actually better explanation than "you lost your memory". You are a shell, alive, and for some reason you maintain the reasoning of an adult, instead of, for example, have a baby mind, for example. That makes me think that the mimesome actually stores some cognitive backup, but then, why not all? active mimesomes maintained it all, and MIRA (or PHOTONS) made the rest.

BTW, Yelv story is kind of another cliffhanger, basically Yelv was looking for his friend, but it actually was his previous body, and Eleonora has another body ready for once the current Yelv actually dies. It makes zero sense if we think the "real" Yelv (backup) is destroyed, like everyone's memory, unless Eleonora and whoever else is behind this knows that already and they are testing with stuff
    That is something needs explaining other than an anamoly surrounding the planet.

Actually. I have one main theory about that mystery, and I'll cite events that possibly supports it.

Major possible spoilers. Don't read if you don't want spoilers.

One question I kept on having was what was with the major half-buried technology all around the planet, nobody could answer for. My theory is that landing on Mira was a one in a billion luck chance, or fate. I believe Mira is actually the planet of the big ancestors of the humans (or at least one of their planets). The ancestors the Ganglions spoke of. I also believe there's tech in the planet that is part of the big experiment similar to the same kind of stuff we had on board the Lifehold. Maybe better. I believe, when the White Whale crash landed, it was able to record much of the data from the databanks, but perhaps didn't save every memory in the proper place, and thus why you were affected where others weren't. I think only a selective part of your memory was pushed somewhere, but probably more back-of-the-mind placed. I still think you may be in a state to be able to regain some. The ancient tech in the planet recorded us. The idea that the planet contained a major technology similar to our Ark project seemed to also match the reason why when the Ark project wanted to protect itself, it created lifeforms that seemed all too similar to ones on that very planet. It also makes me wonder if the planet itself actually fired off some kind of similar Genesis, and may be responsible for some of the species we run into. I would imagine if there was another story, the story would be more archeological than anything, to try to uncover the secrets of the ancients and perhaps also figure a way to find where and how we can get our stored selves into proper biological constructs. The fact that we are so compatible with this planetary life tech, is why I believe it is of the great human ancestor race. The tech on the planet was pretty much also explaining why every race with language could understand each other. So I assumed they also had some kind of major universal *learning* translation built in. So I don't believe there is any anomaly. I believe it is all advanced tech. And from the look of it, a good percent of a planet-sized amount of tech. In some ways, the ancestors could be seen as gods, creators, or great ones.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Mar 7, 2016 at 08:44 PM.

Yeah, that's a possible deduction, but it's still something the game does not explain, so it could be a totally different thing.