Shikigami Weapon (Lvl-91) ShiroiRen's Avatar

Question Broad question: other ways to buy PS-Nova???

Okay sorry again, I do know one topic I asked about trying to get this game was removed because of being a very eccentric question (kick this topic too if it's still odd but at least PM me if it's not best to ask), but now I can deal with some matters on my own, I still am lost on one thing:

Is there other ways to get the game? I tried getting some currency from PlayAsia but had no results. Does anyone know other ways to buy this game because I am very curious and want to play it, please?

Again, if this is not a good topic to ask of, don't bash me, just remove it and PM me if it's not a good idea. Or if even so, let me know directly if there are other ways to buy this game. (I hope this is not a violation to ask, I really want this game)

There are two ways you can get the game: Digitally, using a Japanese PSN account using a Japanese PSN cash card, or you can buy a physical copy.

You'd probably be best off (provided you live in the US or anywhere you can potentially get a shipment from these sites) just getting a physical copy, since the Vita is region free anyway. Nova has been available for around the $30 range for awhile now (and the copy I bought even came with the PSO2 promotional codes.)

I got my copy from Amazon, for reference.

Of course, if you don't live in the US or a connected territory, you are on your own.

You only need a credit card to buy anything from the internet. If your problem is that you don't have a credit card... then check if each website has other paying methods, the ones I have no idea at all, since credit card/paypal is so convenient I don't see a reason to use anything else.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    You only need a credit card to buy anything from the internet. If your problem is that you don't have a credit card... then check if each website has other paying methods, the ones I have no idea at all, since credit card/paypal is so convenient I don't see a reason to use anything else.
    Ah I have one now, the problem is when on PlayAsia, one end is blocking the other, I don't know who's putting what on hold there.

Quote Originally Posted by TauAkiou View Post
    There are two ways you can get the game: Digitally, using a Japanese PSN account using a Japanese PSN cash card, or you can buy a physical copy.

You'd probably be best off (provided you live in the US or anywhere you can potentially get a shipment from these sites) just getting a physical copy, since the Vita is region free anyway. Nova has been available for around the $30 range for awhile now (and the copy I bought even came with the PSO2 promotional codes.)

I got my copy from Amazon, for reference.

Of course, if you don't live in the US or a connected territory, you are on your own.
    WHAT?! There's a physical chip for THAT cheap of a price? and here I stacked over $100+ to get it.... I need to know where you -- Amazon.com? really? THERE??
    That, I have got to see...... sorry I'm new to this sort of thing.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Ebay might be good too, since it was cheaper than Amazon at the time. Compare all.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

did and done, thanks everyone!

now... to find out how the hell to capture a freaking boss in this game... lol