Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Come on get in the boat FISH FISH

First fan fic ever. If you don't like it tell me. If you do like well then... tell me.

Chapter 1

The man woke to see a HUcast's face inches from his own. He jerked up, hit the floating screen with the HUcast's face on it, and fell of the couch that he was sleeping on.
    "Get up quick, Shadow!" said the HUcast.
    "Mmph umph phup um." said Shadow, his face covered by a pillow.
    "What?", asked the HUcast. Removing the pillow from his face, Shadow said,"Don't do that again, Night." He sat up groggily, running a hand through his long, white hair.
    "I apologize for waking you but there's an emergency." said Night."If you look outside you'll see what part of the problem is."
    Shadow got to his feet and went to the window. Then he opened the blinds.
    "Oh, CRAP!", he exclaimed when he looked out over the city. A giant black hole like thing was hanging over the city except it consisted of red and purple.
    "That's not all. About an hour ago an explosion occured in the Principal's office and the creatures from Ragol came through the teleporter. We don't know how many there are.",explained Night," We think this might have something to do with Falz."
    " Damn. Allright, go get Echo, Blade, Tank, and anyone else you can find." said Shadow as he got up to change.
    "Okay." said Night and the holo screen went blank.
    "This is gonna be a long night.", said Shadow to himself as he got ready.

End of Chapter 1

Well what do you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Shadow on 2003-04-28 15:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Shadow on 2003-10-18 11:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Shadow on 2003-10-18 12:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Shadow on 2003-10-18 15:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Shadow on 2004-02-29 11:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Shadow on 2004-07-16 18:49 ]</font>

awsome keep the action going up and add my character in plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nice but a little short

Can't. I already basically finished it. Besides, your gonna get a HUGE intro in ch 4

Allright. Before I actualy finish Chapter 2 I'm gonna give a description of the characters I'm using in Ch 2 that are mine. i'm not gonna give them descriptions during the story cause I don't do very good at judging my own chars.
    Echo: Has green hair and is basically the default HUnewearl except for the hair change.
    Night: See pic
    Shadow: White hair, white skin and wears black, HUmar
    Blade: Wears default clothes, black hair, RAmar
    PaperWEIGHT: Black afro, black skin, black suit, HUmar

All other people who wanted to have their characters in the fic will be described during the story.

Tank is my friends char so I'll describe him in story.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Shadow on 2003-04-26 17:08 ]</font>

Rogue Ctarl

I like the story so far but I dun like your sig!
    ::hiss:: =^_^=

Drunk on Power!

sounds like this could end up being pretty good. just keep the essance alive! sounds like you are too, can't wait to read it.

Well here's Chapter 2. Hope it lives up to your expectations.

Chapter 2

A he got ready, Shadow remininsed about all that had happened in the four years since his friends and he had defeated Dark Falz. The goverment had deemed Ragol unsafe as long as most of the creatures were still alive. Hunters were constantly being hired on seek and destroy missions to eliminate the more dangerous creatures. So everybody stayed on Pioneer 2, hoping for the all clear sign.
    Shadow grabbed his double saber, stashed some weapons and items into his storage space, equipped his MAG and left.
    When he walked outside he was shocked.
    " I guess we didn't do such a good job on the missions.", said Shadow to himself. All around, buildings were wrecked, some on fire, some just rubble. The ones left standing weren't in great condition, either. He heard the clink of something hard on metal and turned. Three sinow Beats rounded a corner and advanced on him.
    He turned on his double saber and got ready. The first one leaped forward and brought it's arm down to strike Shadow. He jumped, placed a foot on the Sinow's broad shoulder, and kicked it in it's glass eye with the other foot, shattering circuits and instantly shutting it down. Then the second Sinow jumped.
    As it landed, Shadow flipped over it's head and pierced it with his double saber, but was knocked out of the air by the last one. He landed on his back and dropped his weapon. Right as the Sinow Beat lifted it's arm for the final blow, a black blur shot past and slashed the Sinow Beat in half. As the Beat fell, the blur stopped moving and there stood PaperWEIGHT, minus his sunglasses.
    "Thanks.", said Shadow as PaperWEIGHT helped him to his feet." ANy later and I would've been wasted."
    " No problem. The others will be here in a few minutes.", replied PaperWEIGHT. Shadow saw four figures through the smoke. He saw blade, tank, Night, and Echo.
    "Hey guys.", he said"Where are the others?"
    " We found out that some of the survivors from the first wave of creatures teleported to the Lab sector of Pioneer 2. They upgraded the teleporter there so none of the creatures or robots from the planet could get through. It's the safe haven left.", ansewered Night.
    " We have to reach the teleporter before the power stops running here.", explained Echo."Otherwise we could be stuck here."

End Chapter 2

There you go.

Hope you rate this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Shadow on 2003-05-05 14:47 ]</font>

Yep yep.