Default Grind and Affix Boost this week.

I logged onto the game just now, and I saw a yellow announcement that says that there will be a +5% Grind and Affix boost this week until just before midnight on the 6th in Japan. Any idea why we suddenly got a boost week? Was it even announced beforehand? I don't see it listed anywhere on bumped, either, which made it even more surprising.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Sep 30, 2015 at 04:28 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    I logged onto the game just now, and I saw a yellow announcement that says that there will be a +5% Grind and Affix boost this week until just before midnight on the 6th in Japan. Any idea why we suddenly got a boost week? Was it even announced beforehand? I don't see it listed anywhere on bumped, either, which made it even more surprising.
    The Darkness is coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

I'm going to save my affix plans for when a 10% week comes, since it won't be guaranteed until then, and it's pretty expensive stuff. Just bought three 6s Guranz Soul units (among other things) on the shop, since I'm afraid they'll jump in price and not go down again anytime soon due to Ultimate Lillipa being dead for the most part.
    But I guess it's the perfect time to grind some stuff that I need to grind before the main class weapon boost comes into effect.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

oh man i waiting for get some cheap mod you make it raise again sega (´;∀;`)

Oh, it's 'time to clear storage' and 'Spam AQ/XQ' week again.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Aww yeah that time of the week where all my fodders sell out. Then I make more stuff to sell and it doesn't sell because boost week will be over.

all Modulator 3+ slots in ship 9 nearly sold out. ppl starting hunt Apprentice in AQ for her soul . Meseta Harvest I guess ...

Thanks for the news, I would never spot it myself. I'll grind some shit I guess.