Default 10* Negro Set Whereabouts?

I'm confused with either Cirnopedia's description of the location of Negro Set (Sable Set in SEA) and Midia Set OR PSO2 SEA's equivalent. LOL!

I was actually looking for these armor sets to further increase my T-ATK, when I saw a player having those complete sets. At the moment, I'm running a Crys Set with Elder/Tech III/Spirit III augs.

No one even farms those parts, which explains why is there nothing in the Vidphone. Hahahaha! Now then, my question is...

Does this ARKS Quest shown below, drops these armor sets?

Spoiler!

OR the Emergency Code - Protect the Lilipan Village which usually occurs in Abandoned Mines Probe has it?

A red code has a decent chance of granting a unit. As for a regular code... seems unlikely that awards it at all. It also drops in a certain XQ stage, but I don't remember which.

The 9* version though, drops in TD2 iirc. You can always just craft that, unless SEA doesn't have gear crafting yet...
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 16, 2015 at 02:18 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    A red code has a decent chance of granting a unit. As for a regular code... seems unlikely that awards it at all. It also drops in a certain XQ stage, but I don't remember which.

The 9* version though, drops in TD2 iirc. You can always just craft that, unless SEA doesn't have gear crafting yet...
    SEA has crafting already. Hmm.. not sure about XQ though, since we have only up to Stage 50.

TD2 is not yet also in SEA. LOL

I guess the Red Code... but, which one? The ones usually @ Probe or the one in the picture "Lagomite Village Defense"?

Quote Originally Posted by picogenkaku View Post
    SEA has crafting already. Hmm.. not sure about XQ though, since we have only up to Stage 50.

TD2 is not yet also in SEA. LOL

I guess the Red Code... but, which one? The ones usually @ Probe or the one in the picture "Lagomite Village Defense"?
    That exact Ecode, It can also award the 9* version.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 16, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

It's a reward from Code: Quick on SH (red code), Code:Unite in Shironia, and Glacial Machinery stages 59/62 (Signogun, Signo Beat). Run the Lago Village Defense on SH, Code:Quick is a guaranteed trigger in A3, and well, you might get lucky.