Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Did they limit the value when coding to 200 and they can't change it because some security reasons? Or can't found where the value is because of ..... thousands amount of files, and for another security reason, spread out the necessary value for Storage, and can't find it (or just lazy)?

Or they add another option? Like ....

Character Storage (200) - Premium Storage (300)
    Character Extra Storage (100) - Premium Extra Storage(100)

With Extra ones can't accept items from ItemPack? o-o

Well, gonna see how they came up once it's available o-o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Visually:

Basic Storage (0/200)
    Character Storage (0/300) (can be expanded with AC items, number not given)
    Premium Storage (0/400)
    Extra Storage 1 (0/500)
    Extra Storage 2 (0/500)
    Extra Storage 3 (0/500)
    Extra Storage 4 (0/500)
    Extra Storage 5 (0/500)
    OTP Storage (0/200)

The thing that really bothers me about this is that they're telling us it's coming in january... Like... if it's gonna break so much, wouldn't they try and find a solution first? If they had already finished it to the point where they can't fix it why not implement it sooner?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Wtf? It says something like this:

Additional character storage with 300 slots added (not shared between characters, will transfer between ships and can be extended permanently with AC).
    Premium Storage 300→400.

However...

Because of these changes, you will no longer be able to send items to the extra storages from the Item Pack (it must be done from a bank terminal).
    All Storage will not show the extra storages.
    You will not be able to pull from the extra storages when managing your shop.

I'm not even gonna ask what shitty coding this is.
    Well now that's pretty disappointing :l

Hm. The way that's worded, do those restrictions apply to just "extra storage" or are basic, character and premium also affected by this?

It's irritating either way, because the change seems completely un-necessary.

I think that main reason that they make the storage are character bound rather than expanding the basic one or adding entirely new normal storage are to make it easier to transfer your stuff across the ship, so that player whose choose to migrate can bring their stuff to their heart content rather than picking the few amount of stuff to pack with them.

Because of these changes, you will no longer be able to send items to the extra storages from the Item Pack (it must be done from a bank terminal)
    Can i still transfer item from item pack to basic storage?
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 21, 2015 at 08:05 AM.

Yes, only the 500 AC storages are affected by the negative changes in this update, so I would gather for a lot of people it doesn't make a difference at all, however it still doesn't make sense why they'd gimp their AC storages...

Yes, only the 500 AC storages are affected by the negative changes in this update, so I would gather for a lot of people it doesn't make a difference at all, however it still doesn't make sense why they'd gimp their AC storages...
    Damn, that's was close but i got impression that they'll gimp the server performance more than it's AC storage counterpart when it gets implemented...

Bound to character... can be expanded... released in Japuary*... sounds like pets being our mules to me.

*we don't know the release date of Episode 4 yet, right?

Yeah it's a wierd decision. That said, given how badly things seemed to fuck up when characters transferred ships perhaps the database is that flimsily put together that their hands really are tied on this issue. Regarding which, given that characters can now potentially bring up to 300 more items with them than they could, I dread to think what issues transferring may cause if they're not careful...