Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Yes, only the 500 AC storages are affected by the negative changes in this update, so I would gather for a lot of people it doesn't make a difference at all, however it still doesn't make sense why they'd gimp their AC storages...
    How about premium storage and OTP storage?

Wow... so pretty much that character storage is for dumping desynth items, right?

At least, if I understood well, from the bright side, it means that you'll have 300 additional storage per character? So, let's say I have 4 characters, storage would be:

Basic Storage (0/200)
    Character Storage (0/300) + (0/300) + (0/300) + (0/300)
    Premium Storage (0/400)
    Extra Storage 1 (0/500)
    Extra Storage 2 (0/500)
    Extra Storage 3 (0/500)
    Extra Storage 4 (0/500)
    Extra Storage 5 (0/500)
    OTP Storage (0/200)
    If that's the case, sounds way too convenient so I believe there's a huge catch somewhere. But if it was only one storage, why then they make it so that it only can't be shared between characters?

The more I think about this, the more I think it's pretty stupid. But in any case, I welcome extra storage

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Kiriyama View Post
    Wow... so pretty much that character storage is for dumping desynth items, right?

At least, if I understood well, from the bright side, it means that you'll have 300 additional storage per character? So, let's say I have 4 characters, storage would be:

If that's the case, sounds way too convenient so I believe there's a huge catch somewhere. But if it was only one storage, why then they make it so that it only can't be shared between characters?

The more I think about this, the more I think it's pretty stupid. But in any case, I welcome extra storage
    Well the catch is that you can't take out other character's specific storage without relog, take the item out and transfer it to the other storage and then relog again to the first character to use it.
    Will rarely happen but when the time comes, it'll be such a pain in the ass.

That's the PSU model. I do almost max out my storages during Maggy so that's nice.

Kinda sucks for me since I am used to un-setting my gear at class counter, depositing all locked items to my extra storage 1, and switching character (my units/gear are shared among characters). But that's just being lazy, I can run over to the storage and deposit there so not a big deal.

Don't know if I'd use character specific storage much, maybe just during that play session for maggy cubes or whatever, then tekk and sell trash and sort it all out after.

I hate having to look for something I need and "we're sorry, your item is in another castle character!" It's only a problem because I have 12...

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Well the catch is that you can't take out other character's specific storage without relog, take the item out and transfer it to the other storage and then relog again to the first character to use it.
    Will rarely happen but when the time comes, it'll be such a pain in the ass.
    Basically, this, haha.

I've never used EX storage because I've never had 500 items to save, and the fact that they are accessible only for a month didn't give me a reason to spend the money. My guess is it's used by people who save on fodders for months until a grind boost appears and then resells them, if that is the case then you just have to dump it out of the EX storage and then to the shop.

I'd just put clothes and stackable junk like Excubes, XQ passes, AQ stones in the character storage. Expecting it to be like, 30/300 or something but hey 30 is already more than 10% of the basic storage saved.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I've never used EX storage because I've never had 500 items to save, and the fact that they are accessible only for a month didn't give me a reason to spend the money. My guess is it's used by people who save on fodders for months until a grind boost appears and then resells them, if that is the case then you just have to dump it out of the EX storage and then to the shop.
    The amount of times I'd want to buy one of them storages while spamming AQ is really high.

Yeah they coded the storage in a really sensitive way. It's really weird that they'd gimp arguably one of the most valuable features of the game. At the same time, for them to think each character in this game warrants an extra free 300 bank space means we're in for more currency based items, and items in general.