Page 242 of 273 FirstFirst ... 142192232239240241242243244245252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2726

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but it looks like they're making it much easier to remove candy from the candy box in the update at the end of the month.

Candy Remover (1 piece of candy) - 1 SG
    All Candy Remover - 5 SG
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/21789/

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but it looks like they're making it much easier to remove candy from the candy box in the update at the end of the month.

Candy Remover (1 piece of candy) - 1 SG
    All Candy Remover - 5 SG
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/21789/
    Holy shit.This'll make experimenting with candies a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by x2madda View Post
    I recommend and agree with what you said, Red Shine rear with double Qiphild.
    Rykros staff is random but you will get enough badges to buy it, don't give up.
    I used Yuki Kaze and Rose Skewer, nothing wrong with either. Rose for leveling your subclass and Kaze for the damage reduction and HP regen. I do not find Lumiere Harmony to be worthwhile I'm afraid, what you have is good enough and will last until you get Rykros.
    ty for sharing your thoughts with me can you explain however why you think lumiere harmony is not worth^ the pot increase dmg % and even prevent a pet death that seems awsome no?

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    ty for sharing your thoughts with me can you explain however why you think lumiere harmony is not worth^ the pot increase dmg % and even prevent a pet death that seems awsome no?
    The skill Dear Master at lv5 has 100% chance to prevent your death while Lumiere Harmonie will prevent 1 death then revert into a heal over time.
    The best subclass for Summoner by far is Fighter and an important aspect of that is staying low on health to trigger stat boosts from the fighter tree so the heal over time aspect interferes with it, furthermore Lumiere only provides 2% increase in damage which is very low and certainly no match for the increase in overall damage that Rykros Staff provides.
    For the sheer effort required to create Lumiere your time would simply be better spent farming Rykros or gather crests in order to buy it.

As far as I am aware it has not been confirmed if it prevents a player death, pet death or both. Even if it could prevent a singular pet death however we can carry up to 6 on a Takt so switching is a better option if a pet dies. Compounding the issue is, pets like Jinga and Viola hardly ever die and Jinga can obtain a nature with a chance to prevent death anyway.

The skill Dear Master at lv5 has 100% chance to prevent your death while Lumiere Harmonie will prevent 1 death then revert into a heal over time.
    The best subclass for Summoner by far is Fighter and an important aspect of that is staying low on health to trigger stat boosts from the fighter tree so the heal over time aspect interferes with it, furthermore Lumiere only provides 2% increase in damage which is very low and certainly no match for the increase in overall damage that Rykros Staff provides.
    For the sheer effort required to create Lumiere your time would simply be better spent farming Rykros or gather crests in order to buy it.

As far as I am aware it has not been confirmed if it prevents a player death, pet death or both. Even if it could prevent a singular pet death however we can carry up to 6 on a Takt so switching is a better option if a pet dies. Compounding the issue is, pets like Jinga and Viola hardly ever die and Jinga can obtain a nature with a chance to prevent death anyway.
    While I agree that Lumiere is too much effort for what it gives, it's still technically the best takt for Trim Spiral and Marron Strike, since it's currently the only takt with a damage multiplier. pretty sure even 2% on those would offset whatever Rykros damage could get you. If the grind to get the thing wasn't so gruesomely painful, I'd make one for those few non-damage capped quests.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

luminare also requires you to actually get two or three freakin jutis tacts to drop; I've only managed to get 2 jutis weapons of different types to drop, much less the same type

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    While I agree that Lumiere is too much effort for what it gives, it's still technically the best takt for Trim Spiral and Marron Strike, since it's currently the only takt with a damage multiplier. pretty sure even 2% on those would offset whatever Rykros damage could get you. If the grind to get the thing wasn't so gruesomely painful, I'd make one for those few non-damage capped quests.

I have observed some wonky scaling on Rykros. I would like some help to confirm what the Megid scales from because I get much stronger Megids from Viola than I do from Sychro.

If you really want to you can wear R/Effort Summoner Ring for 1% damage to get a feel for how 2% extra damage might change things.
    Last edited by x2madda; Jun 18, 2018 at 03:58 AM. Reason: clarification

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it scales on t-atk;

I like rykros for aero just because I can swap to them and shout and start charging spiral and it'll handle applying sympathy for me, because I often either forget, or the notification bugs me when it comes up while im charging
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jun 19, 2018 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    it scales on t-atk;
    For some reason it consistently does less damage with Synchro than it does with Viola and I don't know why because my equipment doesn't change between the two. The difference is huge too, wearing no units a Megid with Synchro does 10k but 30k with Viola.
    It is just a hunch but I believe it scales with PP used also but I cant find anything to live long enough for me to test for sure.

Rappy Hunter

For some reason it consistently does less damage with Synchro than it does with Viola and I don't know why because my equipment doesn't change between the two. The difference is huge too, wearing no units a Megid with Synchro does 10k but 30k with Viola.
    It is just a hunch but I believe it scales with PP used also but I cant find anything to live long enough for me to test for sure.
    Test on something with a lot of HP like Enchanted Forest Castle.

Viola
    Spoiler!

Synchro
    Spoiler!