Page 264 of 266 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264265266 LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2656

are there any videos of Viola being used sufficiently good? because i kinda regret getting this pet set up since Viola feels just so awful to use

also i dont think i saw anything but how is 14* rappy now a days?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the exquisite parfaits in the 7th anniversary exchange look really good; daredevel parfiat with a conversion roll built in, and I forgot what the other was but it has a support roll baked in

would those stack with the rolls then? I forget which rolls didn't really stack aside from knowing that the photon blast invulin roll just reduces the coolodown on the effect
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jul 27, 2019 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    the exquisite parfaits in the 7th anniversary exchange look really good; daredevel parfiat with a conversion roll built in, and I forgot what the other was but it has a support roll baked in

would those stack with the rolls then? I forget which rolls didn't really stack aside from knowing that the photon blast invulin roll just reduces the coolodown on the effect
    I wouldn't stack dardevil parfaits, but it's not a bad choice on Melon for the extra s-atk.

The other one is a deadly parfait, so it's crit based and gets another 10% crit chance with shifta sympathy. It's a good general purpose parfait for su/ph, especially if you're already stacking support rolls on a pet. Though I wouldn't bother trying to stack it with a normal deadly parfait, since there are parfaits with better multipliers.

Both of the secondary effects stack with the corresponding rolls.

which is powerful yall su/fi or su/ph?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    which is powerful yall su/fi or su/ph?
    Su/Ph is meta now
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    are there any videos of Viola being used sufficiently good? because i kinda regret getting this pet set up since Viola feels just so awful to use

also i dont think i saw anything but how is 14* rappy now a days?
    I forgot to respond to this. What PAs are you using on it? Viola slicer is abjectly bad because viola doesn't face enemies when using it. The only offensive PAs worth using are pulsar (you can get the untransformed AND transformed pulsar on one enemy at the same time), and stomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I forgot to respond to this. What PAs are you using on it? Viola slicer is abjectly bad because viola doesn't face enemies when using it. The only offensive PAs worth using are pulsar (you can get the untransformed AND transformed pulsar on one enemy at the same time), and stomp.
    I used Stomp a lot which is the only thing I really love about Viola, the damage feels good, Slicer is awful like you said and Pulsar is the one where you get a purple sword during the animation in Heavy form right? I think its alright just slow still but everything is kinda bleh

What I do (more like what I did) with Viola is Normal Pulsar - Heavy Pulsar - HEAVY STOMP STOMP STOMP
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I used Stomp a lot which is the only thing I really love about Viola, the damage feels good, Slicer is awful like you said and Pulsar is the one where you get a purple sword during the animation in Heavy form right? I think its alright just slow still but everything is kinda bleh
    Pulsar does a dot, like Wanda and Jingas. You just throw it out, and as long as it grazes an enemy it'll pulse. I usually open with it before switching Viola to heavy mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    What I do (more like what I did) with Viola is Normal Pulsar - Heavy Pulsar - HEAVY STOMP STOMP STOMP
    Basically that ^

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Pulsar does a dot, like Wanda and Jingas. You just throw it out, and as long as it grazes an enemy it'll pulse. I usually open with it before switching Viola to heavy mode.

Basically that ^
    so does the DoT stack twice? from Light and Heavy form? I didn't bother trying it because I thought one would over write the other but I'll give these again later on today