Page 265 of 266 FirstFirst ... 165215255262263264265266 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2656

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so does the DoT stack twice? from Light and Heavy form? I didn't bother trying it because I thought one would over write the other but I'll give these again later on today
    Yeah it does. I only found out because it was mentioned on the s-wiki.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah heavy and light viola pulsars stack

also when I meant was stacking the exquisite deadly parfait with a shifta sympathy roll, or the exquisite daredevil with a conversion roll. I wouldn't double up either of those parfaits with their normal verison; and the drawback from daredevil was something I never wanted to go in on even with a super daredevil

Rappy Hunter

Viola's issue is she does similar DPS to Jinga / Wanda but has worse DPP than both of them. There's also the issue of trying to land both pulsars + slow animation stamp spam on non stationary targets or weak points (recent EQ / UH bosses and mobs aren't exactly stationary targets - not to mention some have janky hitboxes, this is also why Rappy isn't used much).

If you need something a bit sturdier than Synchro to DPS with then Jinga or Wanda are seemingly better choices due to their superior pp efficiency and better synergy with Rykros (this is what allows them to compete in DPS with Viola since she's stronger than them on paper). She probably out DPSes both of them when alter ego is down but Synchro is going to trounce all 3 of them regardless. When it comes to AoE dps she'd only be effective if mobs are zondeeled close together, otherwise shock / break spam or Redran would probably be better choices.

Best case scenario XH Rodos punching bag tests: all light element pets, same roll/parfait setup (double support/double deadly to be fair, usually run super megaton/exq. deadly on Synchro, or double steady on Jinga for example), 15% weak drink, max team tree atk buff, T-atk based su/ph. Keep in mind my stamp timing with Viola may be slower than possible since I rarely use her.
    Spoiler!

Unless they reevaluate Viola's pp costs she isn't really worth using currently imo.

Viola is good for PP recovery without needing to get stuck at walking speed with your pet (and potential aggro) right beside you, as long as you aren't using the near auto target ring.

I have a Su/Ph 87/90, using a dex mag. I'm a casual, so I barely get 176 pp using a pp drink. I'm also using the Phobos units, a Novell takt +30 from the anniversary event, and a R/C Strike Tech +20, and I can see that I get up to 80% - 100% criticals without a techer. Is the Rykros Staff a better option for me, or should I grind my ass to get the Novell to +35? Also, how many ultimate boosters do I need to get its second potential? I have already 5 from the limited quest, so...
    Last edited by DrCatco; Jul 29, 2019 at 12:24 PM.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    I have a Su/Ph 87/90, using a dex mag. I'm a casual, so I barely get 176 pp using a pp drink. I'm also using the Phobos units, a Novell takt +30 from the anniversary event, and a R/C Strike Tech +20, and I can see that I get up to 90% - 100% criticals without a techer. Is the Rykros Staff a better option for me, or should I grind my ass to the the Novell to +35? Also, how many ultimate boosters do I need to get its second potential? I have already 5 from the limited quest, so...
    I wouldn't worry about getting the Novel takt to +35 with the ticket exchange. Takts don't really gain anything other than a couple extra ATK past unlocking their level 3 potential at +30. If anything grind more badges for Exquisite Deadly Parfaits since they're currently one of the better parfaits for general use. Another option is using badges to work towards getting Cleasis units since they're an upgrade from Phobos (Cleasis base stats: 90 HP / 10pp / +40 all-atk vs. Phobos:80HP / 0pp / 40 all-atk). PP is more important than HP for Su due to the survivability that Alter Ego Harmony and Dear Master give you.

At 176pp you could reach 5(base) + 35.2(critical stream) + 20(r/c.strike-t) + 10(support roll) + 10(support roll) + 10(exq.deadly parfait) + 7(critical stick) = 97.2% chance to crit without a Novel Takt. This is why the Novel Takt is underwhelming. Rykros, Lightstream and even 14stars like Ceres Cicopus Zara and Guren no Yomimusubi are better choices.

Rykros Staff is worth getting from the crest exchange at Zieg. It takes 12 ultimate boosters to get its plus potential to level 3 and the best area to farm those is the current LQ (alternatively, you can get 1 per UH Solo PD S-rank if you can manage that). Even without the plus potential it is still basically the best takt in the game yet the plus potential makes it even stronger.
    Last edited by ohpz; Jul 29, 2019 at 01:09 PM.

Thank you for your detailed response. Then I'll get a Rykros as soon as possible.

Novell takt and Exquisite Deadly parfait is the shit I always dreamed about. Now my 100% Crit Chance and 125% crit damage build is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Novell takt and Exquisite Deadly parfait is the shit I always dreamed about. Now my 100% Crit Chance and 125% crit damage build is complete.
    Do you by chance have the numbers from that parfait? I couldnt find the number increase from that parfait and Jinga was the only pet i gave that parfait to so far since i was considering others but i kinda forgot about Su
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Do you by chance have the numbers from that parfait? I couldnt find the number increase from that parfait and Jinga was the only pet i gave that parfait to so far since i was considering others but i kinda forgot about Su
    It's 10% crit damage, and the shifta sympathy buff is the same as the support roll, so 1% atk, 20% def, and 10% crit chance. I personally don't think the novel tact is worth it though. Since, if you're doing a crit build with Su you're subbing Ph, and su can (and should, to be honest) just completely sacrifice defensive stats for more PP.