Page 260 of 273 FirstFirst ... 160210250257258259260261262263270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2726

Guide says the min damage for pet is 70%, so if its true, I say reaching 100% rate is a big deal. Crit damage would have synergy because just focusing in rate already gives damage; the crit damage just make said build better. And keep in mind that not only suph has higher rate than sufi, but it can also wear the crit ring(which ends up at 3% dps once rate is maxed, so is a decent ring in general) which means less investment needed

Su/Ph works because it supplies all 3 ATK stats equally, meaning you can actually play to the pets strength and use all attack affixes (which are cheaper than the bloated S-ATK rubbish affix market) you just have to use the switch strike skills. And the difference in stats on the pets themselves makes up for the lost of pure atk affixes (R-ATK on Aero for example is better than S-ATK, 14* pets made the stat difference way more meaningful and I assume 15* pets will double down on the idea).

Add to that that Su is a unconditional class. You don't have to hope your pets decides to attack from the right angle or loose 19% damage and 25% crit rate (or f*ck around with wise stance), the only condition you need to meet is getting high PP which is super easy considering Su has a lot of survivaveability skills taking care of the HP part. Speaking of Crits, Echo is right in that Pets don't have the hidden dex boost that rare weapons receive.

So getting a high crit rate or Dex is important. Phantom provides both with Dex Mag and unconditional Crits. The only problem atm is like i said, Rykro's Megid and Mag auto actions getting nerfed by Tech Short Charge which is 100% a oversight. While it is true that Fi has crit skills as well, 25% (from the right angle) does not make Crits any close to viable as 60% from subclass does. with that 60% + base 5% you only need 1 support roll, 2 crit chance candy and Su effort Ring for a 99% crit chance of go 2 support rolls, 1 crit candy and a effort ring for 100%. Or even better instead of Effor Ring use Crit Strike Tech, since Ph subclass doesn't restrict it like Fi does, and scratch 1 roll from what I just said.
    Not to mention that you shouldn't underestimate how much of a DPS increase it is to have better PP management with Phantoms PP restorate and spamming Rykros on pets thanks to the high PP pool.

Thanks for the insight.

The thought of swapping strikes for each pet you send out sounds a bit annoying, but it makes sense that it would provide a damage increase.

The only real worry then is Rykros getting hurt by that passive skill in Phantom, but I guess you can just avoid speccing that skill for the time being, or forever, if SEGA doesn't decide that it should be changed.

If people are mathing it out to be better than Fi then I'll definitely give it a try. Any further discussion on this is helpful to come to a better conclusion. To be honest I would rather have Ph as a sub since it has some nice benefits, but I'm just skeptical.
    Last edited by Crevox; Apr 28, 2019 at 06:55 AM.

For those who are interested: http://pso2.jp/players/support/measu...es_20190430_3/

So yeah Tech Short charge reducing Mag Auto Action power and Rykros Saff is a oversight on their part.
    Funnily enough... Even the Ignition skills of Fo and Te, S1:賭死の撃 as well as... Takt normal attacks (???) are affected by this.
    I kinda get why Rykros and the Ignition skills would be targeted by this but no clue whats going on with the other stuff. Sega's Code truly is spaghetti.

How good is Lightstream Tact? Or is Celestial ok? I havent done anything with my stone yet but im considering on using it for my SU but i feel other tacts compliment other pets better.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    How good is Lightstream Tact? Or is Celestial ok? I havent done anything with my stone yet but im considering on using it for my SU but i feel other tacts compliment other pets better.
    LS is great for dumping an entire pp bar on Rykros/Synchro combos and then swapping to LS/Maron tossing him immediately for a full pp bar, then back to Synchro for more combos against bosses (2minute pp battery). It also works ok with mobbing pets allowing you to spam 2 pp bars worth of aoe. Plus it's decent for spamming Melon throw just for the multi (can swap to Melon at low pp for the pp refill +dmg%, fully charge him then spam throw). I couldn't comment on celestial takt since I went straight to LS.

One thing to note is celestial and lightstream potentials share a cooldown so you can't alternate full pp battery + 30% pp battery.
    Last edited by ohpz; May 13, 2019 at 07:35 AM.

Does Point Assist skill increases your damage on the enemy as a whole or it only increases the damage done on the marked area?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    Does Point Assist skill increases your damage on the enemy as a whole or it only increases the damage done on the marked area?
    PA only increases damage when you hit the marker/marked area. Support Fire increases damage on the whole enemy that's marked, and it stacks with PA.

14* Rappy
    Personality seems to be unchanged
    HP 1947 -> 2437
    S-ATK 1143 -> 1651
    R-ATK 1155 -> 1665
    T-ATK 1228 -> 1745
    DEX 447 -> 7777
    S-DEF 1570 -> 2032
    R-DEF 1496 -> 1986
    T-DEF 1570 -> 2556

Seems like Conversion Roll and a T-ATK build might be the most optimal one. Also Rappy seems to have had enough of that Damage variance BS lmao
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; May 15, 2019 at 11:21 AM.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

do we know if rappy requires su main to drop?

e: a non-su friend dropped one, so no, it doesn't require it
    Last edited by Agastya; May 15, 2019 at 08:18 PM.
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone