Page 218 of 273 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2726

Shamelessly copy pasting from bumped
    Summoner
    • Pets will receive an HP buff.
    • Increased the speed in which pets move towards the enemy.
    • Defense Candy will receive a buff.
    • The attack range for certain pets will be buffed.
    • They will relax some aspect of Pet raising.

Lets hope those buffs ammount to something substantial
    it was a major turnoff seeing dedicated tank pets get 2 and a half shotted from boosted bosses for example
    also hoping Super Special Abilities are not somehow skipped for SU or neutered

did they ever change redran personality resetting on pet change/pet death?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Suplin View Post
    • The attack range for certain pets will be buffed.
    Will rappy finally be able to hit things?

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    did they ever change redran personality resetting on pet change/pet death?
    No. It's still the strongest one for anything involving easy to kill mobs though.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 4, 2017 at 04:37 PM.

shame none of the multis will be buffed but that's just my meme side wanting meme builds buffed into viability again

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    shame none of the multis will be buffed but that's just my meme side wanting meme builds buffed into viability again
    Multis?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Multis?
    Multipliers from the skill tree.

I wanted all attack bonus 1 and 2 and maybe pet ele weak hit to be buffed.

Blanket buffs like this will make all the pets stronger, which makes them more useful for content like BQ and +100% atk/hp bullshit.

The HP buffs and speed buffs are fine but aside of that, the overall class strength was kinda left in the dust with all the balance changes.

It feels like sega is being weary about buffing the class' strength due to sugu and sufi maron nonsense but the class deff could use some general `OOMPH`.

Stage 2 maron nerf is a targeted nerf, pre-hero and pre-balance. in today's meta, old stage 2 maron would have been considered somewhere between "okay" and "good but not too good"

also lowkey, I'm still salty that my FoSu was unintentionally hit hard

Multipliers from the skill tree.

I wanted all attack bonus 1 and 2 and maybe pet ele weak hit to be buffed.
    I actually agree then. Not just to give pets a bit more push, but also to make Su actually good as a generual use sub.

also lowkey, I'm still salty that my FoSu was unintentionally hit hard
    I was thinking earlier about how the only reason Su doesn't make a good sub for Fo is because tacts don't have decent T-atk. >_> If they did you could make up for the lost damage by having unlimited PP and constant pet normal damage. Redran is kinda bonkers now with the normal atk parfait. Plus, even if your pet damage is lower, you'd have the utility of pet PAs to compliment your techs. It would be so fun. D:

It would be tons of fun, but alas. Can't affix and they have god awful tatk so I just use Rose Skewer for pet PAs and that's about it.

Also a bit of a shame that Alter Ego is main class only tho considering Sympathy and Ego are class-identity skills I'm not terribly upset about it.

Now PEPPR being main class triggers the shit out of me.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the multipliers from all attack boost 1+2, point assist, and support fire (it sounds like support fire can apply to the same hitbox that point assist is on, but there's some cases that it might not? kinda just trying to pick apart swiki's notes through machine translation) wind up being stronger than (or without support fire, as strong as) average stance; but without the conditional requirement of Average Stance Charge, but you do need to keep point assist applied to whatever you are attacking.

I guess the raw stat-up+high-stat-up skills are decent to have when building submoner from what I've heard. I know somebody who likes to fool around with Hu/Su for Solo PD and running Ult Amduscia solo, not nearly as fast of clears as hu/fi, but it's a lot more laid back since he can take a lot more punishment with all of the atk, def, and hp ups on him.

also if I was reading their damage formula page correctly, apparently pets treat shifta like katana gear; if your pet has shifta on it, it acts like shifta multiplying all of your atk outside of atk from the candy box.

my biggest issues when I went to play summoner recently largely stemmed from my melee pets just not being able to do much before everything died, so hopefully the speed buffs help with that. stat-boosted content like the Eldser and ult amdu boost week also saw my pets getting one-shot a lot, especially the already-fragile aero and synchro. heck even my marron would get murdered from some attacks, but I guess that's actually understandable, since the boosted atk means it's penetrating more of marron's low-def stats, so it can burn up more of it's high-hp.

the attack phases of buster quests kinda stink for most pets; you kind of need to have a massive hunter ring on you if you want to use any type of charge/button hold/syncrho combo, due to all of the castle's attacks causing you to get staggered. marron might work if you can keep it from gettin smooshed too much, but outside of that, I would often switch off of my max-fed ledran for final attack to just us a viola so I can at least hit something without being staggered all the time

EDIT: Speaking of Viola, I'm mad that there's nothing about making Viola Slicer aim better. Viola never turns to face its target when using it, so it's really hard to line up compared to Wanda/Jinga slicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I would often switch off of my max-fed ledran for final attack to just us a viola so I can at least hit something without being staggered all the time
    That's what Viola is for.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 5, 2017 at 07:43 PM.