Page 254 of 273 FirstFirst ... 154204244251252253254255256257264 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2726

Finally a permanent solution to Summoners Candy issue

Am fine using Jinga over Wanda. But for those Su who have low PP pool because they prioritized HP/Def, Wanda must be a life saver. I personally prefer Jinga and other evo pets because they have wider attacks for some of their PAs.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Finally a permanent solution to Summoners Candy issue

Spoiler!
    Nice for rolls but still no redran parfait...guess it was too op and they don't want to make it available again QQ

So that light and dark parfait... I should be farming as many of those while i can?

From what I read that Parfait has no damage multiplier so I wouldn't recommend. Summoner is like the most backrow class of them all and the last one I'd want to have vamp on.

From what I read that Parfait has no damage multiplier so I wouldn't recommend. Summoner is like the most backrow class of them all and the last one I'd want to have vamp on.
    Light & Dark parfait has a 7% damage multiplier and has a 1% damage done as lifesteal, so its not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    Light & Dark parfait has a 7% damage multiplier and has a 1% damage done as lifesteal, so its not that bad.
    oh thats good to know. Swiki is lacking those numbers .

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    How is it compared to other parfaits?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    How is it compared to other parfaits?
    It's pretty average/low-ish % wise and tbh lifesteal isn't THAT great for most mobbing pets since they are tanky enough to not be in need for that kind of things in most situations, and the bossing ones would rather try and stack "super" parfait types or PP management ones. That being said it's a very solid parfait still for being unconditional damage with lifesteal on top , and could definitely see some nice use if your parfait pool doesn't have the ones listed in SU guide

I can't wait to use this bad boy

I can't wait to use this bad boy
    i got Viola 14* off the first Ezerion kill last night but knowing theres S versions, my shiny ocd is kicking and im going to be stuck here grinding for eggs for quite some time. let me know how it does, i got the super megaton parfait from another crystal too and im looking forward to adding it to Synchro