Page 251 of 273 FirstFirst ... 151201241248249250251252253254261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so the 14* parfaits feel wonky to me and idk if its just me but older or rather "super" parfaits already out seem to do better. what do you guys think?
    The only one that seems even mildly interesting is the 絶品げきからパフェ (I don't know what its called in english) that reduces PP cost while also increasing damage dealt and taken. Now that I finally have a nemesis tact (yay trade-ins!), I'm considering using it with my wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is there a chart or something of the alternate pet colors available on 14* eggs, or is it fully randomized somehow?
    Yeah i know the quality is crude but it gives you an idea
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yooo Remember how people joked how Synchro looks like Lucario. Now he even matches Colors xD

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

where would yall say Redran S would fit on this
    https://i.imgur.com/M6Px2W8.jpg

UD recently posted a brief summoner guide, so I thought I'd translate it since I found it pretty useful given I hadn't played su the last year until this week. I can't translate all of it, but for now I'll do the recommended personalities/parfaits/rolls. I don't know hardly any of the EN names for this stuff, so I will just post the JP and describe it so you still know what it is. I'll edit this post as I get more translated with help from others.

EDIT: adding introduction, ty bellion for working on the translation

Introduction
    Spoiler!

Melon:
    Spoiler!

Maron:
    Spoiler!

Synchro:
    Spoiler!

Wanda:
    Spoiler!

Jinga:
    Spoiler!

Cerry:
    Spoiler!

Popple:
    Spoiler!

Torim:
    Spoiler!

Aero:
    Spoiler!

Viola:
    Spoiler!

Redran:
    Spoiler!

Rappy:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by milranduil; Sep 19, 2018 at 12:52 AM.

woo an updated Candy Box guide, glad mine aren't all that different from some of these. definitely going to make some minor adjustants. Thanks Mil and ありUD!

whats an optimal way of leveling pets? i cant think of any that doesnt involve using SG's
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 15, 2018 at 02:25 AM.

woo an updated Candy Box guide, glad mine aren't all that different from some of these. definitely going to make some minor adjustants. Thanks Mil and ありUD!

whats an optimal way of leveling pets? i cant think of any that doesnt involve using SG's
    yeah aside from using SG there is no real way to "power level" pets. Also always remember feed for extra stats (at least max HP + relevant ATK) > feed for EXP

it's included with UD's guide, but still working on getting the finished translation. bellion is helping me out with most of it. for leveling, you can buy 12* exp eggs for 1 photon sphere in the pet shop. i leveled 6 marons from 120 to 130 in a couple days doing this easily. it's roughly 7 spheres or so for a full level, much better than junk eggs from playing/player shop.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    UD recently posted a brief summoner guide, so I thought I'd translate it since I found it pretty useful given I hadn't played su the last year until this week. I can't translate all of it, but for now I'll do the recommended personalities/parfaits/rolls. I don't know hardly any of the EN names for this stuff, so I will just post the JP and describe it so you still know what it is. I'll edit this post as I get more translated with help from others.

Spoiler!
    Thanks! Too bad some stuff is actually out of grasp (aka redran parfait) and I totaly missed them when they were available :/
    Last edited by Masu; Sep 15, 2018 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Thanks! Too bad some stuff is actually out of grasp (aka redran parfait) and I totaly missed them when they were available :/
    same, i was relatively inactive during choco '18, and wasn't playing su at the time anyway.