Page 244 of 273 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244245246247254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by x2madda View Post
    I honestly expected as much, SEGA is always so 'specific' to the point of being predictable. Is there even any point to these 14* forms? Why would I use Wanda when 14* Jinga is released? Like the crafting system it feels like SEGA had an idea (evolving pets) and then rapidly dropped it to try something else (new pets) and then every now and again they remember they once had an idea and hastily throw it a bone.
    there is a repeatable pietro CO that gives good candy. you have to use wanda for that one

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    there is a repeatable pietro CO that gives good candy. you have to use wanda for that one
    You can do that with a 7 star wanda with no candies in a free field.

EDIT: Also, while a free 2 layer pancake is nice, I wouldn't consider it "good candy" now that they're cheaper.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 28, 2018 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You can do that with a 7 star wanda with no candies in a free field.

EDIT: Also, while a free 2 layer pancake is nice, I wouldn't consider it "good candy" now that they're cheaper.
    what a weird thing to say, I was just joking about Wanda's usefulness

what a weird thing to say, I was just joking about Wanda's usefulness
    I couldn't tell if you were joking or not, I guess the emote was the clue.

Dunno if any of you noticed already but only Wanda, Torim and Cery had their PA PP consumption reduced,

Looks like Jinga, Popple and Aero 14* eggs only drop now that the LQ is switching to Sand Park...
    What a pointless separation of the drops. Everyone who was fortunate enough to get a Wanda/Torim/Cery egg now needs to farm for it again.

Looks like Jinga, Popple and Aero 14* eggs only drop now that the LQ is switching to Sand Park...
    What a pointless separation of the drops. Everyone who was fortunate enough to get a Wanda/Torim/Cery egg now needs to farm for it again.
    Lucky for me, I didn't bother farming for them because I knew this was going to happen.

Lucky for me, I didn't bother farming for them because I knew this was going to happen.
    I didn't get them either but it's just mindbogglingly stupid.

Rappy Hunter

It took me roughly 260~ runs as Su to get all three *14 pets. I kept getting Cerys and Torims... ended up with 3 Cerys and 4 Torims before a Wanda finally dropped. Eight *14 eggs, 0 shiny. Doing some math I ended up farming 6600~ Badges: 3350 (2x every accessory, 2 mags, 3 LAs) + 1400 spent on a Shien + 1458 still in storage = 6208 + roughly 400~ more spent on 34~ hours worth of donuts just to get all 3 pets. Time to do it all over again. I hope the Lillipa map isn't as cancer as the Skyscape one. >Random mobs hiding in a corner behind rock formations and Apostolo jumping backwards hiding his face in the rocks was the best.

On the plus side I doubt the evo pets get the cheaper PP costs on their PAs so these basic pets (mainly Cery and Wanda) still have their place as DPP + Rykros PA spam sticks for mobbing.

Random LQ run with carry er.. Cery only.
    Spoiler!

I think I farmed about as hard as GHNeko did for Zirenheit-NT...
    Last edited by ohpz; Jul 10, 2018 at 06:08 PM.

imagine people farming for 14* eggs and not realizing the obvious trend sega does everytime so now they gotta waste EVEN MORE time farming the superior Evo versions good thing i waited too lol