Page 257 of 273 FirstFirst ... 157207247254255256257258259260267 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Well yes I did thought of waiting to know what this persona rear unit will be like Won't new unit from persona the only new one or did they finally told about Evleda upgrade? =p Also the rappy shine would be just for Su.
    i think theres another set coming with the raid since the persona unit itself might be tied to the UQ quest, just a guess from the datamine

Alrighty, thanks!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

percy drops a 14* parfait that gives 7/8/9% damage based on your dark blast meter, and makes it fill up slightly faster. It ought to work like the dark blast weapons, in that if you use your dark blast the damage bonus stays, and if you get a dark blast refresh mid-quest it still doesn't reset it. I guess it'd be good for a pet to take into a long free field crawl or something, though 7% base isn't the worst base value.

on that note, does redran's kill count / the kill counting parfait reset if you use your dark blast? I keep forgetting to pay attention to that. I know it resets on death and using a rideroid/AIS

Can i get some heads up regarding redran candies now that the 14* version is out and we dont have to build according to its personality?
    Was using it as a mob focused pet and was running super luxury for pp sustain and gunpun parfait that mimics its ramping up personality on kills along with 2 alter ego rolls to minimize downtime and would like to hear how other people build theirs

Also if anyone got some experience on how いたわりロール/grinding roll fares in general that would be great

what pets do you recommend with the Celestial Tact? (14* Tact), I was thinking of using it on Redran and Torim but I dont feel like those are exactly fit for them
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I don't play su but I got it to lvl 90 for the title (purely from keys and cos).
    I have a slew of 13-14* eggs and candy and was thinking of giving it a try but I don't really know how.
    1) How much effort is it it to get a decent pet that has good hp (I'd rather have reliable pets that don't die easily than glass cannons)?

2) How many pets do you need minimum / what's a good number?

3) What's an easy to get 13* + Tact to get? I tried su when it was new and didn't like it so I am not gonna make a big effort to get a strong tact when atm 13* can still be ok. I only really want to try it out for real cause it seems a waste to recycle so many 13-14* eggs and candy for just a few cubes.

1) HP and tankiness is completely pet dependent. Pets like Wanda, Viola, Rappy or Marron are typically very hard to knock out while other pets like Synchro and Redran are just made of paper. In any case you only have to level them and put a few body sandwiches/stamina gummies to fill the holes in your candy box setup (check mil's trhead on candy box setup translation)

2)there is no real number. i'd say the minimum is one mobbing oriented pet (like Wanda Viola or Popple) + one bossing oriented one. (Synchro and Trim/Aero, Marron/kinda Melon). Ideally, almost every pet has its own niche and usage so at least one of each + several replicas of marrons (at least 3/4) would be considered optimal. you can aim pretty much anywhere in-between those extremes.

3) takts mostly only bring utility, even tho *14 takts do add a bit of damage. if you have conqueror crests lying around I'd highly advise to run for a Rykros since it's very strong for how easy it is to obtain. otherwise about any takt you can grab can work.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Feb 23, 2019 at 07:30 PM.

If you dont want to level some pets (Lv1-100), grab the CFs that are here forever, you'll also get some decent Parfaits and candies out of them and remember to check the badge shop and grab Super Parfaits you may need from there.

also dont use Wanda on bosses please, its just bad lol Torim, Redran, Synchro, Melon/Marron all suit the rolls for bossing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    also dont use Wanda on bosses please, its just bad lol
    Yeah please don't do that, especially if you spam Wanda Shock _(:3
    Last edited by Poyonche; Feb 24, 2019 at 05:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

lol
    Gonna run SuFi btw now that stances got 30-5% boost from the wrong side.
    I'll skip anything exploding ever cause Maron exploded in my face for 500 damage in normal mode after getting hit once for like 20 damage.

4) But yeah, still gotta make a big effort compressing pancakes for 60 element pets? Can I get easy 60 element pets by farming L1 pancakes +3 from the current su egg sheets, resetting whenever pancakes drop?

5) I want to have a tank pet so that if I derp and get my dps pets killed I have something to use while they recover. In general not very fond of finicky burst dps (like Torim Spiral iirc) but I prefer reliable upkeep dps or mini burst, so that if I miss I don't waste a lot of time and damage.

6) The upgrades are Celly > Popple > Popple S (and regular other pets > pets S)? What is the difference?

7) What candies to use? What are good builds for the respective pets?
    Candies I got:
    Super Starving Parfait
    Exquisite Spicy Parfait
    Exquisite Reversal Parfait
    Exquisite Megaton Parfait
    One Layer Pancake+3 (several)
    Ability Candy Stick (several)
    Support Roll

Also, I don't have the first clue about which pet is good for what or general strats with each pet or even su starts in general besides supposedly switching to gs when bosses do a big attack avoids getting my pets killed. Which pets do you recommend?

9) So far I have all pets at lvl 80-90 but no one has a decent candy box, easily filled with trash or using uncompressed 12* rolls preventing addition of almost anything else so might as well use 14* eggs outright and skip feeding for 10-20 levels.
    I currently have all pets at mostly lvl 80-90 and a couple 13* but all have near empty candy boxes or they have uncompressed roles blocking everything else.
    13* I got
    Wanda 13*
    Viola 13*
    Popple 14* I just made earlier

I also got eggs for 14*
    Viola
    Viola S
    Popple
    Popple S
    Wanda
    Jinga
    Aero
    Synchro
    Redran
    I suppose if I like a pet a lot there's a point in getting several of them so I can swap them and always have one ready (if one takes a beating let it recover even if not dead while I use the other, etc.).