Page 216 of 273 FirstFirst ... 116166206213214215216217218219226266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2726

Have you done anything with your candy box, at all?

That's basically the pet version of weapon affix, cept it also includes weapon latents.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I'm hearing about 9ish myself now that I went looking around.
    Wiki suggest 9 hits too so that's probably it. Yeah it totally killed all the maroners. May have to come up with a new strategy for Deus though...

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Have you done anything with your candy box, at all?

That's basically the pet version of weapon affix, cept it also includes weapon latents.

Wiki suggest 9 hits too so that's probably it. Yeah it totally killed all the maroners. May have to come up with a new strategy for Deus though...
    I'm pretty sure I maxed out all my candy boxes when Mother came out, I'd have to double check if there's any really specific fine tuning I can do... but it's not hard to max them out. Parfaits and other candies also don't scale vertically, they scale horizontally, so they are just adding sidegrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Parfaits and other candies also don't scale vertically, they scale horizontally, so they are just adding sidegrades.
    ...?

Stats ones, sure. Damage multiplier ones are um, multiples. Specifically, parfaits. For example, a box with a combination of Megaton and Gamushara/Daredevil? is 1.199x on boss. A combination of Blast and Pittari will only yell 1.1342x on the same boss.

Edit: And yeah it's easy to "max" a candy box, in the sense that you've fill in all the empty space. That won't help. It's what's in it that helps. I'm just going to throw this in again because it's probably still relevant, and the candy list is probably correct for the most part.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Save a copy of it to your Google drive or desktop if you want to play with the candy box. I have it set to no edit by anyone but myself.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jul 28, 2017 at 12:44 PM.

...?

Stats ones, sure. Damage multiplier ones are um, multiples. Specifically, parfaits. For example, a box with a combination of Megaton and Gamushara/Daredevil? is 1.199x on boss. A combination of Blast and Pittari will only yell 1.1342x on the same boss.

Edit: And yeah it's easy to "max" a candy box, in the sense that you've fill in all the empty space. That won't help. It's what's in it that helps.
    There are some with higher multipliers and some with lower, but the higher multipliers also tend to be situational, conditional, or have a downside, while the lower multipliers. If there was a vertical progression to parfaits and rolls you would see ones with the same effect but better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    There are some with higher multipliers and some with lower, but the higher multipliers also tend to be situational, conditional, or have a downside, while the lower multipliers. If there was a vertical progression to parfaits and rolls you would see ones with the same effect but better.
    This.

All rolls back to what you actually have in your candy box, and on which pet too.

All rolls back to what you actually have in your candy box, and on which pet too.
    The point is that even if they add more parfaits, it's going to be +/- a small percentage amount with a new situational modifier. They don't create parfaits that are straight up better than one another, they attempt to keep them all "balanced." You may disagree as an individual and think that one is better than another, but it's all situational, and opinion based.

Besides that, even in the egregious case you've described, it's a difference of around 6%, or potentially worse if it is additive with any other multiplier. Falling back to my original point, there have been minimal to no new additions to summoner to straight vertically scale their power upwards, while every other class is receiving weapons with higher attack power values and sometimes dramatically stronger potentials.

I don't particularly appreciate the forced attempt to act as if you are better or attempt to teach me how to play, especially since it is completely irrelevant to the question I asked, but I'll just put that aside.

I personally don't know how familiar you are with pet, so that's really the best assumption I can get when you throw that question.

Other than parfaits, it's actual pet evolution(?), like how sally's ball PA went from eh to popple's loldamage. At that point we're at the mercy of SEGA because only 3 pets got evolutions so far.

400k+ on Dark vibrace with heros spirit bullet (2nd charge)... and they nerfed Maron???? Wtf?!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

redran slash was already an underrated PA and now they buffed it

now it's basically dive bullet but a point-blank AoE instead of a projectile