Page 265 of 271 FirstFirst ... 165215255262263264265266267268 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2702
  1. #2641

    Default

    I have a Su/Ph 87/90, using a dex mag. I'm a casual, so I barely get 176 pp using a pp drink. I'm also using the Phobos units, a Novell takt +30 from the anniversary event, and a R/C Strike Tech +20, and I can see that I get up to 80% - 100% criticals without a techer. Is the Rykros Staff a better option for me, or should I grind my ass to get the Novell to +35? Also, how many ultimate boosters do I need to get its second potential? I have already 5 from the limited quest, so...
    Last edited by DrCatco; Jul 29, 2019 at 12:24 PM.

  2. #2642
    Rappy Hunter
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    I have a Su/Ph 87/90, using a dex mag. I'm a casual, so I barely get 176 pp using a pp drink. I'm also using the Phobos units, a Novell takt +30 from the anniversary event, and a R/C Strike Tech +20, and I can see that I get up to 90% - 100% criticals without a techer. Is the Rykros Staff a better option for me, or should I grind my ass to the the Novell to +35? Also, how many ultimate boosters do I need to get its second potential? I have already 5 from the limited quest, so...
    I wouldn't worry about getting the Novel takt to +35 with the ticket exchange. Takts don't really gain anything other than a couple extra ATK past unlocking their level 3 potential at +30. If anything grind more badges for Exquisite Deadly Parfaits since they're currently one of the better parfaits for general use. Another option is using badges to work towards getting Cleasis units since they're an upgrade from Phobos (Cleasis base stats: 90 HP / 10pp / +40 all-atk vs. Phobos:80HP / 0pp / 40 all-atk). PP is more important than HP for Su due to the survivability that Alter Ego Harmony and Dear Master give you.

    At 176pp you could reach 5(base) + 35.2(critical stream) + 20(r/c.strike-t) + 10(support roll) + 10(support roll) + 10(exq.deadly parfait) + 7(critical stick) = 97.2% chance to crit without a Novel Takt. This is why the Novel Takt is underwhelming. Rykros, Lightstream and even 14stars like Ceres Cicopus Zara and Guren no Yomimusubi are better choices.

    Rykros Staff is worth getting from the crest exchange at Zieg. It takes 12 ultimate boosters to get its plus potential to level 3 and the best area to farm those is the current LQ (alternatively, you can get 1 per UH Solo PD S-rank if you can manage that). Even without the plus potential it is still basically the best takt in the game yet the plus potential makes it even stronger.
    Last edited by ohpz; Jul 29, 2019 at 01:09 PM.

  3. #2643

    Default

    Thank you for your detailed response. Then I'll get a Rykros as soon as possible.

  4. #2644

    Default

    Novell takt and Exquisite Deadly parfait is the shit I always dreamed about. Now my 100% Crit Chance and 125% crit damage build is complete.

  5. #2645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Novell takt and Exquisite Deadly parfait is the shit I always dreamed about. Now my 100% Crit Chance and 125% crit damage build is complete.
    Do you by chance have the numbers from that parfait? I couldnt find the number increase from that parfait and Jinga was the only pet i gave that parfait to so far since i was considering others but i kinda forgot about Su
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  6. #2646
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Do you by chance have the numbers from that parfait? I couldnt find the number increase from that parfait and Jinga was the only pet i gave that parfait to so far since i was considering others but i kinda forgot about Su
    It's 10% crit damage, and the shifta sympathy buff is the same as the support roll, so 1% atk, 20% def, and 10% crit chance. I personally don't think the novel tact is worth it though. Since, if you're doing a crit build with Su you're subbing Ph, and su can (and should, to be honest) just completely sacrifice defensive stats for more PP.

  7. #2647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's 10% crit damage, and the shifta sympathy buff is the same as the support roll, so 1% atk, 20% def, and 10% crit chance. I personally don't think the novel tact is worth it though. Since, if you're doing a crit build with Su you're subbing Ph, and su can (and should, to be honest) just completely sacrifice defensive stats for more PP.
    i have 250 PP as Su which is why I was trying to figure out the crit % from symphony/Parfait increase so if I knew what I was doing was wrong or I overlooked Novel (which I dont think I did). I dont have any crit candies on my pets either, need to re-arrange some of them to make it work if need be
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  8. #2648

    Default

    My Su only has 200pp so I have to rely on other crit chance sources than Critical Stream (and I'd rather have a 2% weaker takt than invest numerous requources making a minmaxy, build)

  9. #2649
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i have 250 PP as Su which is why I was trying to figure out the crit % from symphony/Parfait increase so if I knew what I was doing was wrong or I overlooked Novel (which I dont think I did). I dont have any crit candies on my pets either, need to re-arrange some of them to make it work if need be
    I just have some support rolls with extra crit. I only used the exquisite parfait on pets I was already using support rolls for, and it was mostly for the extra def rather than the crit. The crit and crit damage just happen to synergize a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    My Su only has 200pp so I have to rely on other crit chance sources than Critical Stream (and I'd rather have a 2% weaker takt than invest numerous requources making a minmaxy, build)
    I forgot that pets have weird damage variance compared to weapons, so that's a consideration. I just don't think 10% more crit is worth sacrificing raw damage and utility you get from other tacts. Especially since the parfait itself is only 10% damage, and there are a lot of pets that would be better off using something else. You say you don't want to spend resources making "minmaxy" build, but you're still going out of your way to invest resources to make a non-minmaxy one.

  10. #2650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You say you don't want to spend resources making "minmaxy" build, but you're still going out of your way to invest resources to make a non-minmaxy one.
    I don't consider filling a candy box and using a basically free novell voucher which i grind using 3 +30 weapons i had lying in my storage for 6 months to be going out of my way.

Similar Threads

  1. Bouncer Class Discussion
    By Maenara in forum PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs
    Replies: 4101
    Last Post: Jun 12, 2020, 10:42 AM
  2. JP PSO2 Thoughts on summoner class?
    By Shinnomura in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: May 17, 2016, 12:09 PM
  3. Datamined content: New class - Summoner
    By Maenara in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: Aug 28, 2015, 01:34 PM
  4. Class Discussion and Fixes
    By xBladeM6x in forum PSU General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Jan 13, 2009, 07:08 PM
  5. DarkLightnings class discussion forum
    By DarkLightning in forum PSO General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 7, 2006, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •