Page 185 of 273 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Does that REALLY sound worth it? :/
    It could be for the "raid boss when down" Redran, yeah. I mean, why not. I already have a general boxed Chou Abarenbou, may as well play with the Chou Tousoushin's I have lying around. If all fails, it's just 8 to 16 AC items to take the parfait(s) out and replace it with something else. Stick candies can outright be erased for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    It could be for the "raid boss when down" Redran, yeah. I mean, why not. I already have a general boxed Chou Abarenbou, may as well play with the Chou Tousoushin's I have lying around. If all fails, it's just 8 to 16 AC items to take the parfait(s) out and replace it with something else. Stick candies can outright be erased for something else.
    Why not torim spiral when raid boss is down?

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Why not torim spiral when raid boss is down?
    Some bosses aren't down enough for you to pull of Spiral before they get back up. That and I apparently sucks at positioning my Torim/Aero and about 50% of the time it'd attack air.

Some bosses aren't down enough for you to pull of Spiral before they get back up. That and I apparently sucks at positioning my Torim/Aero and about 50% of the time it'd attack air.
    For raid bosses, the only down situation where I cannot get a sure spiral is miraged loser clock (if MPA is anywhere decent). Other times you just need to figure out the right timing/position to land it.

For raid bosses, the only down situation where I cannot get a sure spiral is miraged loser clock (if MPA is anywhere decent). Other times you just need to figure out the right timing/position to land it.
    I don't know, I've never been to any Mother EM after the first few days where she's down more than 5 seconds on each of her "downs" besides that one before she goes into cube/frenzy mode, and that's about the only raid boss I run. No, not even Magatsu, still sitting on about 3.5k cubes. But yeah, she usually gets up at the start of the second Redran Blast, and since each full charged is 177F (~3 seconds) it's not exactly enough I don't think. I can _try_ next time, but doubt it.

I don't know, I've never been to any Mother EM after the first few days where she's down more than 5 seconds on each of her "downs" besides that one before she goes into cube/frenzy mode, and that's about the only raid boss I run. No, not even Magatsu, still sitting on about 3.5k cubes. But yeah, she usually gets up at the start of the second Redran Blast, and since each full charged is 177F (~3 seconds) it's not exactly enough I don't think. I can _try_ next time, but doubt it.
    Mother's arm break down is similar to double's leg break which ends if their health dropped below a certain threshold. Theses thresholds increase after each down so you should be able to fit a spiral at the 4 arms phrase.
    If you still cannot charge a spiral that means your MPA is good to carry themselves.
    Spiral is still your best weapon for most magatsu down (kneel/sky laser mode). It is difficult but rewarding.

SuGu chain maron is still one the best for mother EQ.

Mother's arm break down is similar to double's leg break which ends if their health dropped below a certain threshold. Theses thresholds increase after each down so you should be able to fit a spiral at the 4 arms phrase.
    If you still cannot charge a spiral that means your MPA is good to carry themselves.
    Spiral is still your best weapon for most magatsu down (kneel/sky laser mode). It is difficult but rewarding.

SuGu chain maron is still one the best for mother EQ.
    I usually run ship 4 first (where I play TE for that lovely lovely Zanverse steal) before swapping to ship 2, so I rarely run into shit MPAs nowadays.

And yeah I abuse Maron to hell, bird still best buddy though.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Um, a quick question about Redran's PA ....

Does Laser and Burst count as charged PA?

I'm leaning toward Br sub if it is .....
    Maybe going to Gu (again) if it's not.

Thank you.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Um, a quick question about Redran's PA ....

Does Laser and Burst count as charged PA?

I'm leaning toward Br sub if it is .....
    Maybe going to Gu (again) if it's not.

Thank you.
    Afaik, yes. Also IMO SuBr and SuGu have instances where you'd prefer one over the other so don't limit yourself to being purely SuBr or SuGu all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Afaik, yes. Also IMO SuBr and SuGu have instances where you'd prefer one over the other so don't limit yourself to being purely SuBr or SuGu all the way.
    All right thank you
    I guess I'll just go SuBr then (or probably I should go SuGu due to my ..... parfait setup >_> )

Ah, it's mostly just for leveling up in LQ atm Wanna get that Lv80 Su once it's available too (and I have the time)

Was wondering which does more damage so I can get that kill steal to boost Redran's damage
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt