Page 267 of 273 FirstFirst ... 167217257264265266267268269270 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Level is not reset and all stats and attacks stay the same; the difference between normal Pets and S Pets is purely cosmetic (ie. they are just a different color).
    lol, thanks.

Any general parfait combos for su/ph these days?
    Do people still run 2x megaton for bossing pets or its all about deadly parfaits and crit stacking?
    how about redran is 2x steady considered allright?lastly are doki+super doki readily avaliable since on paper they look good for pets that dont/are not supposed to die
    Last edited by Weaponslash; Dec 10, 2019 at 07:29 PM.

Is et kind of an op sub for su? I mean it's +30% pet damage but then with with flat attack bonus it's +69% pet damage at all times (ignoring the +5% all subs provide).
    Just wondering, does damage balancer affect pets? I barely know su, can you resta your pets in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Is et kind of an op sub for su? I mean it's +30% pet damage but then with with flat attack bonus it's +69% pet damage at all times (ignoring the +5% all subs provide).
    Just wondering, does damage balancer affect pets? I barely know su, can you resta your pets in the first place?
    Flat Attack Bonus does not apply to Pets.
    FAB only activates when you miss a JA, so that means if you can't JA in the first place, then it doesn't activate, thus it doesn't apply to things like Pets or Gunner's S-Roll Arts.

Uuuh can pets be equipped on different characters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Uuuh can pets be equipped on different characters?
    At the Pet Lab, you can turn a Pet back into an Egg and put it in Storage to move to another character. This Egg will retain the Pet's name, level, personality, stat increases, and element; however, its Candy Box will be completely reset, deleting any Candies still in it at the time and restoring Caramel Cubes, so make sure you use an All Candy Remover (5SG from the SG Shop) before doing so.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 29, 2020 at 01:14 AM.

In the summoner tree is Summoner's Mark. Does the potency only work on that mark?
    There's also Enhanced Mark: Does this just boost the dmg on the mark or does this make any part on the enemy have a dmg boost?

I'm a bit confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    In the summoner tree is Summoner's Mark. Does the potency only work on that mark?
    There's also Enhanced Mark: Does this just boost the dmg on the mark or does this make any part on the enemy have a dmg boost?

I'm a bit confused.
    Summoner's Mark potency only works on the Mark
    Enhanced Mark works on all the parts of the enemy affected by Summoner's Mark, BUT also stacks with Sumonner's Mark, which means you should still try and target the exact part you put the mark on.

is the first page updated? what should a summoner tree look like nowadays? friend started playing and needs guidance on Summoner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.