Page 269 of 273 FirstFirst ... 169219259266267268269270271272 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2726

so what's the recommended pets for summoner ? should i wait for collection 13* egg then starting investing on them or do it on current 10* eggs ? can i use the invested 10* eggs to LV 13* later ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    so what's the recommended pets for summoner ? should i wait for collection 13* egg then starting investing on them or do it on current 10* eggs ? can i use the invested 10* eggs to LV 13* later ?
    Invest into that pet, up the stats etc, if you find a higher level egg of that pet, go to the Pet Shop and boost the rarity of the pet you're working on to up its overall stats and allow it to level up more (there are Lv caps based on the rarity of the pet).

Pro Tip: aim for Light element pets as the default, you can attach Elemental Ramunes later on if some reason you want to swap the pets element (I never swap mine out of lazyness). No, dual element can't happen, yes 60% element is attainable through Pancakes

Mobbing
    -Wand/Jinga

Bossing
    -Synchro
    -Torim/Aero
    -Maron/Melon

Mixed Mobbing/Bossing
    -Redran
    -Rappy (you prioritize Wand/Jinga before considering Rappy)
    -Melon (for setups on pre-determined mobs or when huge groups of mobs are openly available easy wipeouts)

PP Battery
    -Cery/Popple

You ignore this pet most of the time because it's just not very good
    -Viola
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 6, 2020 at 12:04 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well, actually, you can take Viola out when Torim/Aero, Synchro and Melon are out

If you are on the PSO2 Discord, there is a pretty good guide for SU, it has some candy box setup it could be useful.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jun 6, 2020 at 05:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

melon just die if i throw it into something, never thought it could be used for bossing
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Jun 6, 2020 at 05:36 PM.

melon just die if i throw it into something, never thought it could be used for bossing
    Maron faints after one toss, thats its catch for being a nuke. Melon only faints if you don't keep the throw time correctly when you're tossing it over and over or faints from 0 hp. thats it, Melon also has higher Def than Maron
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So general feel with Grass vs Redran

Genuis: Increased dmg to bosses, increased pp recov doing normal attacks

Burst
    Redran = slow charge but higher dmg
    Glass = fast charge but lower dmg

Mine
    Redran- smaller AoE
    Glass- bigger AoE

Slash
    Redran- big swipe
    Glass- small swipe

Gravity
    feels the same on both

I honestly like Grass more but mines not Lv130 yet but the fast charges I think will put Redran below her, no idea honestly. Sad reality is that pets are all made of paper in UH content still and until we get 15* upgrades, Grass won't be taking too many hits before shes knocked out (like the other pets)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 12, 2020 at 01:31 AM.
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    So general feel with Grass vs Redran

Genuis: Increased dmg to bosses, increased pp recov doing normal attacks

Burst
    Redran = slow charge but higher dmg
    Glass = fast charge but lower dmg

Mine
    Redran- smaller AoE
    Glass- bigger AoE

Slash
    Redran- big swipe
    Glass- small swipe

Gravity
    feels the same on both

I honestly like Grass more but mines not Lv130 yet but the fast charges I think will put Redran below her, no idea honestly. Sad reality is that pets are all made of paper in UH content still and until we get 15* upgrades, Grass won't be taking too many hits before shes knocked out (like the other pets)
    I heard that the Genius personality % on bosses isn’t worth over Redran’s Rock.
    Also what about Glass Laser ? Someone told me it was faster than Redran’s BUT it doesn’t lock on as much as enemies as Redran’s, limiting Glass’ mobbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    I heard that the Genius personality % on bosses isn’t worth over Redran’s Rock.
    Also what about Glass Laser ? Someone told me it was faster than Redran’s BUT it doesn’t lock on as much as enemies as Redran’s, limiting Glass’ mobbing.
    i forgot to try Laser but it only targets 4 mobs per charge but since this is a boss killing focused pet, I don't really have an issue with this.
    PSO2 NGS

what's a good sub for summoner without the successor classes ?
    what mag satk or tatk ?
    what's the point of pet rarity ? wanda 6* : 50 satk , jinga 10* : 51 satk, it's like 1 satk higher

i can't LV up my pet past LV31, it says i have to pay SG to recharge synthesize point, what is synth point how to recharge it
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Jun 12, 2020 at 07:00 PM.

what's a good sub for summoner without the successor classes ?
    what mag satk or tatk ?
    what's the point of pet rarity ? wanda 6* : 50 satk , jinga 10* : 51 satk, it's like 1 satk higher

i can't LV up my pet past LV31, it says i have to pay SG to recharge synthesize point, what is synth point how to recharge it
    -do me a massive favor, look at the Tree builds I did before asking repeat questions about "whats a good sub for X" when some of the answers you're looking for are there for you already, not only for JP but also NA. Of course if the answer isn't there, then ya ask away
    -Pets scale off T atk but since you're Su/Fi I'd still stick to T atk but of course be prepared to get another mag (if you want) because Su/Ph will be using Dex, which is still giving you T atk in the end but the choice is entirely up to you. I'd stick to T atk
    -Higher pet rarity, the better stats that increase from leveling (every level your pet gets until Lv130 is added to its total stats, find the maxed stat table on swiki for each pet)
    -If you feed your pet all at once, you have a total 50mins of waiting time until it can be completely fed again, I dont remember the time in between feedings but if you constantly check the pet to see if you can feed it then feed it. SG offers a bonus on EXP from the eggs you feed during the refresh bonus which is recommended you only feed it 12* EXP eggs or 13/14* eggs during that time but its still recommended you feed it 12* EXP eggs anyways

Pro Tip (maybe): If you want your pets stats maxed (the stats that you get from eggs that have individual values), you can hatch new eggs, feed them other eggs with stats on them and when you have a set amount of eggs you feel that you're done with them, go to the Pet Shop and convert those pets back to Eggs and feed them to w/e pet you're trying to max the stats out on since when you return pets back to Eggs they keep the stats that were given to it when you fed them, they DO NOT give extra bonus EXP so feeding a Lv100 pet won't make a lower leveled pet jump to max level or to the Lv of the pet you're feeding
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 12, 2020 at 08:06 PM.
    PSO2 NGS