Page 266 of 266 FirstFirst ... 166216256263264265266
Results 2,651 to 2,656 of 2656

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's 10% crit damage, and the shifta sympathy buff is the same as the support roll, so 1% atk, 20% def, and 10% crit chance. I personally don't think the novel tact is worth it though. Since, if you're doing a crit build with Su you're subbing Ph, and su can (and should, to be honest) just completely sacrifice defensive stats for more PP.
    i have 250 PP as Su which is why I was trying to figure out the crit % from symphony/Parfait increase so if I knew what I was doing was wrong or I overlooked Novel (which I dont think I did). I dont have any crit candies on my pets either, need to re-arrange some of them to make it work if need be
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

My Su only has 200pp so I have to rely on other crit chance sources than Critical Stream (and I'd rather have a 2% weaker takt than invest numerous requources making a minmaxy, build)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i have 250 PP as Su which is why I was trying to figure out the crit % from symphony/Parfait increase so if I knew what I was doing was wrong or I overlooked Novel (which I dont think I did). I dont have any crit candies on my pets either, need to re-arrange some of them to make it work if need be
    I just have some support rolls with extra crit. I only used the exquisite parfait on pets I was already using support rolls for, and it was mostly for the extra def rather than the crit. The crit and crit damage just happen to synergize a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    My Su only has 200pp so I have to rely on other crit chance sources than Critical Stream (and I'd rather have a 2% weaker takt than invest numerous requources making a minmaxy, build)
    I forgot that pets have weird damage variance compared to weapons, so that's a consideration. I just don't think 10% more crit is worth sacrificing raw damage and utility you get from other tacts. Especially since the parfait itself is only 10% damage, and there are a lot of pets that would be better off using something else. You say you don't want to spend resources making "minmaxy" build, but you're still going out of your way to invest resources to make a non-minmaxy one.

You say you don't want to spend resources making "minmaxy" build, but you're still going out of your way to invest resources to make a non-minmaxy one.
    I don't consider filling a candy box and using a basically free novell voucher which i grind using 3 +30 weapons i had lying in my storage for 6 months to be going out of my way.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I don't consider filling a candy box and using a basically free novell voucher which i grind using 3 +30 weapons i had lying in my storage for 6 months to be going out of my way.
    Then what would you consider an investment in this case? If a novel tact is literally the only decent tact you have, then sure, use it, but I just meant grinding up the parfaits and building all your pets around 100% crit, when building them differently wouldn't really take any effort either.

EDIT: Maybe I'm just biased because I main Su and basically amass a bunch of parfaits anyway.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 21, 2019 at 09:36 PM.

Then what would you consider an investment in this case? If a novel tact is literally the only decent tact you have, then sure, use it, but I just meant grinding up the parfaits and building all your pets around 100% crit, when building them differently wouldn't really take any effort either.

EDIT: Maybe I'm just biased because I main Su and basically amass a bunch of parfaits anyway.
    I consider going for a unit set that offers min maxed stats (250pp), allowing you to 100% crit without Novell in solo play, to be going out of your way.

Don't get me wrong, I still use Rykros with pets where its more suitable but when its comes to Taks I have neither lightstream nor Celestial And getting the mats for a Second Celectial (since my first was used on my Wand) would be going out of my way for a 2% damage buff and slightly better PP management. Not incredibly worth it considering my Su character is basically just a weekly mission slave.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Aug 22, 2019 at 09:06 AM.