Page 240 of 273 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    to my knowledge bot Adrenaline and PP slayer work on pets.

Chase only boosts damage against Enemies inflicted with Burn, Freeze, Shock, Mirage, Panic and Poison. The Majority of bosses are immune against those.

For pet to benefit from half line Boost they'd need to be able to inflict status abnormalities in the first place which they don't.
    Stun counts too, from what I've been told, but that's still pretty limited, even for mobbing since only a few pets can stun, and staggering a stunned enemy knocks them out of it.

Also, pets deal tech damage, so only chase advance plus would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Stun counts too, from what I've been told, but that's still pretty limited, even for mobbing since only a few pets can stun, and staggering a stunned enemy knocks them out of it.

Also, pets deal tech damage, so only chase advance plus would work.
    I went to check it and apparently that's true.

Stun, Bind and Injury all benefit from Chase. So I guess more power to Wanda/Jinga.
    Players can't inflict injury to enemies it's exclusive to Falz attacks and Limit break (applying on yourself). Unfortunately Chase bind only works on enemies already suffering from Status disturbances.

These do not benefit from chase however:
    - Jellen
    - Slow (BQ Slow trap)
    - DoT (Poison Traps at level 85)
    - Il Barta (marker animation)
    - Weak Bullet (marker animation)
    - Chain Trigger (marker animation)
    - Point assist (marker animation)
    - Timestop

Also one has to learn the difference between statuses. Freezing the Diabo Wings does not count. Stunning Dark Ragne by breaking legs does not count. Opening Loser's clock with Poison/Mirage does not count. In the end Chase is just a mobbing skill.

so Rykros dropped for me last week and now im compelled more than ever to play SU (along with lazy 14* pets coming). my main question is, is Crit worth adding to pets? (including of course dmg increase on crits). are there only certain pets that should grab crits? Something like Jinga i would just add atk Parfait's etc but i wanna know if Crit is worth adding on everything or beneficial to certain ones.

Also assuming Jinga, Maron, Aero, Synchro and Redran are still the main pets right? (Popple for PP)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so Rykros dropped for me last week and now im compelled more than ever to play SU (along with lazy 14* pets coming). my main question is, is Crit worth adding to pets? (including of course dmg increase on crits). are there only certain pets that should grab crits? Something like Jinga i would just add atk Parfait's etc but i wanna know if Crit is worth adding on everything or beneficial to certain ones.

Also assuming Jinga, Maron, Aero, Synchro and Redran are still the main pets right? (Popple for PP)
    Crit is pretty worthless since it asks tons of effort and specific candies/builds to reach the desired result, especially X copies of crit parfaits and sympathy rolls. It's much simpler to completely forsake crit since you lose barely anything for a having a much easier time to gear your pets.

Marron still king of the hill for bossing, followed by Aero and Synchro, while Popple is your go-to mobbing fast pick, with Redran being for pure mobbing fests. Jinga and Viola still see some good use for scenarios, like several hard-hitting mini-bosses our tougher mobs.
    That's all on my side, other more dedicated SU can add stuff to whatever I missed

*mumbles*the only reason Crits are hard to gear for is because 2017 badges aren't accessible until the anniversary*mumbles*

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

14* eggs look broken as heck

the personality on the wanda egg from that trailer seemed to imply it was simply, both regular personalities at once, and increases drop rates so you dont have to worry about getting a super 14* personality. this means our wandas/jingas will have both sunny day and the iron will personality, but looking down the line, I cant help but feel terrified about the prospect of 14* synchro and redran eggs...

wonder what they'll do with 14* rappy eggs, since it's only got the one personality to begin with... at least we can expect the shiny egg to probably be the Dark Rappy

Hopefully Rappy will get something that gives it it's own niche like inflicting status effects based on it's element.

whats some good parfaits to throw on Redran? (mobbing) I threw きあいパフェ and 超たっぷりパフェ on it but it feels like Kiai Parfait isn't doing anything (as long as the pet stays close to you, you get the dmg up?)

also what cookies, pure stam or atk?
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; May 28, 2018 at 02:13 AM.

usually just pick ATK cookies

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    usually just pick ATK cookies
    Redran like dies stupid fast lol i mean even with HP, is it suppose to be this week? even Jinga stays alive longer. I say this after testing Redran out in Harukotan TA, the damage isn't bad but Redran can get swept pretty easy and i can only assume even worse on XH. Mind you Redran is Lv98 and I can't remember if after Lv100 you get more stats or not and whether that will help either