Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157207247254255256257
Results 2,561 to 2,566 of 2566

I kinda want to get a rappy shine unit. With my current units I have 1096 hp and I don't feel like I really need more for most content tho those 777 hp are really appealing. Even if it have no other stats bonus, with what I would affix on it I would just lose 10 atk and 5 pp.

So, I was wondering if the loss of def from units stats (currently using weila bode) would have any negative influence on pets def and considering my character will lose this defense, should I expect those yummy 777hp to melt (too) fast?

Edit: Am not sure if it's the right place for this question or if quick question thread would have been better
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 1, 2018 at 04:21 AM.
    ~Roaming free wasteland to achieve daily chores while waiting to time attack emergency quests. So is the way of Arks~

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    I kinda want to get a rappy shine unit. With my current units I have 1096 hp and I don't feel like I really need more for most content tho those 777 hp are really appealing. Even if it have no other stats bonus, with what I would affix on it I would just lose 10 atk and 5 pp.

So, I was wondering if the loss of def from units stats (currently using weila bode) would have any negative influence on pets def and considering my character will lose this defense, should I expect those yummy 777hp to melt (too) fast?

Edit: Am not sure if it's the right place for this question or if quick question thread would have been better
    long as your pet stays alive it doesnt matter, take all the fatals you want really but if youre sharing that unit across other classes then you may need to rethink your unit set or general affixes.

id say hold off a little longer to see if the new raid units are good or not before you jump the gun but feel free to make the materials you need during boost week if you got the affix idea already set

Well yes I did thought of waiting to know what this persona rear unit will be like Won't new unit from persona the only new one or did they finally told about Evleda upgrade? =p Also the rappy shine would be just for Su.
    ~Roaming free wasteland to achieve daily chores while waiting to time attack emergency quests. So is the way of Arks~

Su doesn't need hp, so getting rappy shine specifically for it wouldn't be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Well yes I did thought of waiting to know what this persona rear unit will be like Won't new unit from persona the only new one or did they finally told about Evleda upgrade? =p Also the rappy shine would be just for Su.
    i think theres another set coming with the raid since the persona unit itself might be tied to the UQ quest, just a guess from the datamine

Alrighty, thanks!