Page 267 of 268 FirstFirst ... 167217257264265266267268 LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2678
  1. #2661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Level is not reset and all stats and attacks stay the same; the difference between normal Pets and S Pets is purely cosmetic (ie. they are just a different color).
    lol, thanks.

  2. #2662

    Default

    Any general parfait combos for su/ph these days?
    Do people still run 2x megaton for bossing pets or its all about deadly parfaits and crit stacking?
    how about redran is 2x steady considered allright?lastly are doki+super doki readily avaliable since on paper they look good for pets that dont/are not supposed to die
    Last edited by Weaponslash; Dec 10, 2019 at 07:29 PM.

  3. #2663

    Default

    Is et kind of an op sub for su? I mean it's +30% pet damage but then with with flat attack bonus it's +69% pet damage at all times (ignoring the +5% all subs provide).
    Just wondering, does damage balancer affect pets? I barely know su, can you resta your pets in the first place?

  4. #2664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Is et kind of an op sub for su? I mean it's +30% pet damage but then with with flat attack bonus it's +69% pet damage at all times (ignoring the +5% all subs provide).
    Just wondering, does damage balancer affect pets? I barely know su, can you resta your pets in the first place?
    Flat Attack Bonus does not apply to Pets.
    FAB only activates when you miss a JA, so that means if you can't JA in the first place, then it doesn't activate, thus it doesn't apply to things like Pets or Gunner's S-Roll Arts.


  5. #2665

  6. #2666

    Default

    Uuuh can pets be equipped on different characters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    DM or send me a whisper if you wanna squad up! coatl#4173 on discord.

  7. #2667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Uuuh can pets be equipped on different characters?
    At the Pet Lab, you can turn a Pet back into an Egg and put it in Storage to move to another character. This Egg will retain the Pet's name, level, personality, stat increases, and element; however, its Candy Box will be completely reset, deleting any Candies still in it at the time and restoring Caramel Cubes, so make sure you use an All Candy Remover (5SG from the SG Shop) before doing so.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 29, 2020 at 01:14 AM.


  8. #2668
    PSO Assassin Du1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    226

    Default

    In the summoner tree is Summoner's Mark. Does the potency only work on that mark?
    There's also Enhanced Mark: Does this just boost the dmg on the mark or does this make any part on the enemy have a dmg boost?

    I'm a bit confused.

  9. #2669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    In the summoner tree is Summoner's Mark. Does the potency only work on that mark?
    There's also Enhanced Mark: Does this just boost the dmg on the mark or does this make any part on the enemy have a dmg boost?

    I'm a bit confused.
    Summoner's Mark potency only works on the Mark
    Enhanced Mark works on all the parts of the enemy affected by Summoner's Mark, BUT also stacks with Sumonner's Mark, which means you should still try and target the exact part you put the mark on.

  10. #2670

    Default

    is the first page updated? what should a summoner tree look like nowadays? friend started playing and needs guidance on Summoner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    DM or send me a whisper if you wanna squad up! coatl#4173 on discord.

Similar Threads

  1. Bouncer Class Discussion
    By Maenara in forum PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs
    Replies: 4098
    Last Post: Jan 10, 2020, 04:05 PM
  2. JP PSO2 Thoughts on summoner class?
    By Shinnomura in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: May 17, 2016, 12:09 PM
  3. Datamined content: New class - Summoner
    By Maenara in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: Aug 28, 2015, 01:34 PM
  4. Class Discussion and Fixes
    By xBladeM6x in forum PSU General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Jan 13, 2009, 07:08 PM
  5. DarkLightnings class discussion forum
    By DarkLightning in forum PSO General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 7, 2006, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •