Page 258 of 273 FirstFirst ... 158208248255256257258259260261268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    -snip
    4) buy synthethizers with excubes and get to grinding. It's a tedious process but the fastest way to get things done. you can use pancakes from CF of course, but you'll have to grind some anyway, and you need a lot sooo

5) if it's the sole use you would have of your tanky pet, you could go for a Rappy. It's average/mediocre at both mobbing and bossing but its personality hastens the revival of any dead pet you have while you're using it. Otherwise Wanda or Viola will do the trick as long as it's it's only used during bossing pet downtime (they suck at bossing but might as well be doing something)

6) pet evolutions work this way : evolved pets have extra ATK and one of their PAs gets a buff (Jinga has more AoE on stab, Popple can charge splode for double damage and range, and Aero gets a wave on spiral that extends its range, but the wave does less damage). However, non-evolved pets get PA cost reductions and are a lot more tanky. Right now, most agree upon this
    - Wanda is way better than Jinga (Jinga gets starved for PP too easily and can't take a beating as well)
    -Popple > Cery (that Splode 2 good)
    - Trim vs Aero is purely choice, they both have their good and bad points. I do think Trim is more well-rounded so go for that if you a *14 one, otherwise default to Aero

7) http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...on-and-myself) give this a read, will answer a lot of your questions and more. candy layout is still recent so most of this still holds true. Don't forget 2019 badge shop has tons of good parfaits for only 50 badges each !

9) One pet of each is enough, focus on keeping your pet alive more than anything, generally by answering their call for resta, and if needed, use their recall PA (each pet has a specific PA that automatically make them come back to you : Wanda/Jinga/Viola Stab Cery/Popple territory Trim/Aero Bullet Marron/Melon Strike/Shield Synchro Dan and Redran Slash) and then resta them

Open your Viola S, Popple S Wanda, Aero Synchro and Redran, or upgrade them from an existing pet if said pet is above lv100. If it's not the case, but your sub lv100 pet has candies in it, purchase candy removers from SG shop and reassign them to the right pet. Don't forget to select the special combined personality *14 pets have if you upgrade an existing pet into a *14 version
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Feb 24, 2019 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks.
    Really didn't think upgraded pets had any downsides, especially none this big.

Is there a real reason to evolve my Synchro instead of just making a new pet?
    I got Synchro lvl 90 with empty candy box and a 14* egg, in both cases I get the Gentle personality (rdr+ combined effects) but if I evovle it's lvl 4 and if I use the 14* egg it's lvl 5.
    Likewise if I use the egg I don't have to lvl him from 90 to 100 either.
    If I should ever need more pet slots I can always get rid of the low lvl Synchro cause he is useless now.

Also, is this a good setup?
    Popple S 14*
    Wanda 13* (I got some jinga 14* eggs but sounds like Wanda is better even at 13*)
    Viola S 14*
    Aero 14*

The Synchro is just a novelty cause I got so many 14* eggs and I doubt I will even feed it eggs until the other pets are maxed on lvl and stats.

Is there a real reason to evolve my Synchro instead of just making a new pet?
    I got Synchro lvl 90 with empty candy box and a 14* egg, in both cases I get the Gentle personality (rdr+ combined effects) but if I evovle it's lvl 4 and if I use the 14* egg it's lvl 5.
    Likewise if I use the egg I don't have to lvl him from 90 to 100 either.
    If I should ever need more pet slots I can always get rid of the low lvl Synchro cause he is useless now.

Also, is this a good setup?
    Popple S 14*
    Wanda 13* (I got some jinga 14* eggs but sounds like Wanda is better even at 13*)
    Viola S 14*
    Aero 14*

The Synchro is just a novelty cause I got so many 14* eggs and I doubt I will even feed it eggs until the other pets are maxed on lvl and stats.
    Honestly, as a bossing pet, Synchro is way, way, waaaaaaaayyyyyy better than Aero, especially on very mobile boss. With the right candies setup (see Milranduils topic). It's PP management is godlike and it's very easy to setup quick burst damages. If you feel it is squishy just give it a light and dark parfait. Try on Persona and get some huge laugh at him

Thanks, will grind him as well.
    My question was actually not about how good he is but if there is a point in evolving rather than making a new pet if I don't care about the candy (or stats)?

My question was actually not about how good he is but if there is a point in evolving rather than making a new pet if I don't care about the candy (or stats)?
    Do you mean like Wanda -> Jinga? Aside Wanda having overall better stats no, Jinga and the others just get a Unique or rather somewhat upgraded PA of one of their own but its not worth it (to me) to lose out on the stats the pre evos have.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Hum if I understand well both the level 90 one and the lvl100 egg will have empty candy box...well all depend if you already used some caramel crushers on the level 90 one. Otherwise I don't see any point on not focusing on the level 100 one. That's still 10 levels less to grind and the spheres (for 12* exp egg, according you plan to buy those) you would use to go to level 100 would make the level 100 one get 2 or 3 levels I think.

I would hatch the lvl100 eggs

The Phantom sub skill seems amazing for Summoner , i can't wait to test it.

14* Rappy egg is a UH drop. Releases May 15th