Page 231 of 273 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232233234241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2726

I think the pet movement range buff had the biggest impact on Su as a whole. Especially in terms of buffing Maron and Melon outside of their strike PAs, since they had weirdly short ranges.

Rappy still has no niche.

been asking this but what's the best candy setup for the rappy pet?

parfaits? rolls?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

parfaits? rolls?
    This is just me but i have not felt any great potential from it regarding general mobbing (even if rockets are fun to spam) and opted for a boss build using megaton+daredevil parfait wise and 2x substitute rolls for back to back rappy ends,should be easy to slap a bravado roll instead if you prefer but rappy generally seems to whiff attacks from bosses

Also by any chance is the parfait from white day cf one that allready exists in game or its going to be a totally new one?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

parfaits? rolls?
    The best candy set up for the rappy pet is throwing the rappy in the garbage. It has no niche another pet doesn't do better.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

melon always felt more like a mobbing pet than a bossing one, to me anyway.

anyway I've taken summoner into atrum a lot

dragon is the over-aggressive enemy that they were afraid to implement in episode 4, so big surprise it's all about turtling behind your beans and chucking them then swapping to the next marron.
    when the tail or 2 legs get destroyed, the head is down for juuuust about 5 seconds, so Aero Spiral ought to do the trick there. otherwise dumping out your remaining PP with Synchro is fine too. just swap back to a bean once he gets back up
    also break the wings with synchro, maybe aero or viola

I have a question if anyone doesn't mind me asking:

what are the best pet personalities? i follow old guide here but it doesn't include new pets like Viola/Synchro.

how do you get rappy pet also i didn't even know it was a pet.

-Personality.png Super Cunning
    synchro this one seems good but the other seem too situational with stun for dmg.

-Personality.png Super Soothing
    Viola this one sounds nice just to have around for buffing other pets.

or am i wrong with this?

Can someone let me know how to go about skilling up summoner? I am level 25 now with tickets and have it all empty. What are the "core" abilitie to max asap?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The best candy set up for the rappy pet is throwing the rappy in the garbage. It has no niche another pet doesn't do better.
    It has one niche : reviving marrons faster when used xD. Joke asides yeah, I'd use rappy only as an emergency pet, as in the pets with the bossing PAs you need are lying down because you screwed up, and you want to still be able to do something while getting them back asap.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Feb 25, 2018 at 09:03 AM.

Rappy pet can be aquirred by deus eq and probably some extra which i cant pinpoint right now
    Stun refers to pet death so more or less you want to throw a maron/melon so it dies first and then swap to synchron so you can activate its personality
    as for viola i find that "backup" pet hp is not a hassle when things like reserve recovery skill/throwing a resta yourself exists so you might as well opt for poser personality and make it more tanky for those situations it can shine i.e uq boosted mobs

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It has one niche : reviving marrons faster when used xD. Joke asides yeah, I'd use rappy only as an emergency pet, as in the pets with the bossing PAs you need are lying down because you screwed up, and you want to still be able to do something while getting them back asap.
    I'd rather just use Viola if my other bossing pets are dead. Especially now that they buffed its stomp PA (when are they gonna fix the aim on slicer though?)

so if you will only one of each pet ( i am just trying to max grind and gear 1 single pet of each as light element )

what are the best or preferred personalities?

Any tips on skill tree progression through low levels is appreciated.